No facking way!!!

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    10-07-15 06:35 AM
    things I really don't understand is...

1. If Priv is for Enterprises and high end Govt for providing them high end security then why going with Android, aren't they happy with the BlackBerry10 eco system which is more secure then Android which chen himself have said that Android won't be as secure as bb10

2. If he is not targeting normal consumer then why choose the path of Android? As the price of Priv wll be high not for average consumer.

May be in simple words he is trying to say that security is not our main priority which he keeps saying in his all interview , he want to tell to all his enterprises and Govt sector that we can't provide u best of security through bb10 but we wll give u security by less secure Android,

So how will that change the fate of BlackBerry, it won't, Priv might attract consumer but am sure the pricing will be the issue which will result in loss in Priv, Bcoz die hard fans like me won't fall for Priv, quite few wll surely try but sad to say, after Priv might can one more android phone and Hanset business done.

Sorry chen, BlackBerry would have been better if u had tried ur strategy little bit diff in bb10.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by blackbberryz30; 10-08-15 at 01:10 PM.
    10-08-15 12:36 PM
    Why would I support an Android BB? Blackberry is what it is for being Blackberry, not an Android cheerleader. They just need to tweak a few things around.
    moyah8 likes this.
    10-08-15 02:30 PM
    things I really don't understand is...

1. If Priv is for Enterprises and high end Govt for providing them high end security then why going with Android, aren't they happy with the BlackBerry10 eco system which is more secure then Android which chen himself have said that Android won't be as secure as bb10

2. If he is not targeting normal consumer then why choose the path of Android? As the price of Priv wll be high not for average consumer.

May be in simple words he is trying to say that security is not our main priority which he keeps saying in his all interview , he want to tell to all his enterprises and Govt sector that we can't provide u best of security through bb10 but we wll give u security by less secure Android,

So how will that change the fate of BlackBerry, it won't, Priv might attract consumer but am sure the pricing will be the issue which will result in loss in Priv, Bcoz die hard fans like me won't fall for Priv, quite few wll surely try but sad to say, after Priv might can one more android phone and Hanset business done.

Sorry chen, BlackBerry would have been better if u had tried ur strategy little bit diff in bb10.
    Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry 10 will receive updates to keep security as the main focus for those that need it, the Priv is, as far as I can see, an effort to claim some of the market who will use an Android device, or iOS, in the enterprise environment irrespective of the security risks involved. When security is not the primary focus BlackBerry cannot compete with its BB10 OS.

The Priv is an Android device with a focus on security but not at the exclusion of what everyone wants, apps.
    Richard Buckley likes this.
    10-12-15 06:13 AM
    No. I only came to BlackBerry because of BB10.
    10-12-15 02:45 PM
    Frustrated by requirements for Google play services increasingly in Android apps. Can't run them on BB10 and so on buying the Priv. Very frustrating as I love BB10 otherwise.

And don't tell me that I should try the google.play services patch. That is not practical for me or for 99% of average users. Nice attempt by developer but just saying.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 03:25 PM
    NEVER!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 07:40 PM
    To keep BlackBerry alive and mostly to keep my Passport alive - I'd do it! I'm sure OS10 will steal BlackBerry best ideas soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 06:04 PM
    NO.

I'm currently trying a Android and don't like. Totally disappointed!! :-(

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    08-01-16 12:44 PM
    Most definitely! Give me a Q10 with android and I'm happy.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 05:45 AM
    Never!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 04:09 PM
    Never! Passport with bb10 as long as I can...

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 08:35 PM
    No, I will stick with BlackBerry 10 for now; and even if I switch to Android it is not going to be BlackBerry.

I have bought BlackBerry phones not just for their software but for their hardware with removable battery and small size.

I will not be getting a phone with a sealed in battery.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    08-04-16 01:05 AM
    No, I will stick with BlackBerry 10 for now; and even if I switch to Android it is not going to be BlackBerry.

I have bought BlackBerry phones not just for their software but for their hardware with removable battery and small size.

I will not be getting a phone with a sealed in battery.

Posted via CB10
    I do not know / understand why it has become acceptable to provide a device with a non removable battery!

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    08-04-16 02:06 AM
    The topic says would you support Android BlackBerry...it doesn't ask what phone one has and why...

I say yes I will buy a Android BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    Me on BlackBerry PRIV....who else?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-18-16 05:25 AM
515 ... 192021