Ideas usually don't originate in the Accounting Department, nor on the Balance Sheet, but they surely can be killed there, if the vision is not shared (in other words yes I am aware that those may be the facts, but facts alone are neither here nor there).
    Can you pull my other leg for awhile. Otherwise I'm going to have to wear a lift.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    04-18-17 05:40 PM
    If I'm pulling both legs that means I'm dragging you along slowly, not pulling a fast one. ..besides I'm not sure which platform has an app for that, and whether they include drivers that would securely support the safe,simultaneous and real-time sychronized coordination that might ideally require.
    palewhiteninja likes this.
    04-18-17 05:53 PM
    So what are the necessary apps that bb10 is missing?
    Looking at the top app downloads, i'd say its only about a dozen or so apps that ppl claim they 'must have', and not the 600,000 others.
    Even if it was but one app. One app that someone needed, and couldn't be run on BB10. That's all it takes.

You sight the Russian decision as a game changer, but all it does is affect the search engine on Russian Android devices. Nothing more.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-17 08:46 PM
    That's the point of an enormous app repository.

An essential app for me could be an obscure or completely unknown app for someone else.

I probably have 10 apps from the "top 100", and 100 more from the rest.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-18-17 08:50 PM
    One of the many apps extremely useful for work, is listed as having 1K downloads. A couple at 10K. I know! I know! Were I a true BB10 supporter, I'd find another line of work. Right?
    Blacklatino likes this.
    04-18-17 09:37 PM
    One of the many apps extremely useful for work, is listed as having 1K downloads. A couple at 10K. I know! I know! Were I a true BB10 supporter, I'd find another line of work. Right?
    You could dedicate your life to creating a safe BB10 environment here on Crackberry and with any free time left, gently persuade Android supporters to use Android Central. Of course all this should be done like an old Coca-Cola TV commercial.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 10:18 PM
    You could dedicate your life to creating a safe BB10 environment here on Crackberry and with any free time left, gently persuade Android supporters to use Android Central. Of course all this should be done like an old Coca-Cola TV commercial.

Posted via CB10

It's the Internet Chuck. Nobody is safe.

Besides, I can think of a forum that tried that. It's basically dead, and what remains has had to accept reality, regardless how painful it seems.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    04-18-17 10:25 PM
    Looking at the top app downloads, i'd say its only about a dozen or so apps that ppl claim they 'must have', and not the 600,000 others.

Now that Google has relented on their restrictive and tight controls on Android at the behest of the Russian Competition Authorities, I could see the floodgates opening to allow for bb10 to access GooglePlay in some form or another "sandbox/virtual machine or other form", to preserve privacy on the bb10 side, and possibly the same for Amazon to have cross-access as well to Google Play.
    Unless you are moving to Russia or live in China where this is already the case this ruling has no effect on the rest of the world.
    04-18-17 11:39 PM
    No, but i would pay some money for Android autoloaders for my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    04-19-17 10:25 AM
    04-19-17 11:04 AM

It's the Internet Chuck. Nobody is safe.

Besides, I can think of a forum that tried that. It's basically dead, and what remains has had to accept reality, regardless how painful it seems.
    As we enjoy the memories.

(Glasses on) I've been out for a minute or two, but, is that a tin foil hat on your logo?
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    04-19-17 11:09 AM
    Wow! how many again? a thousand downloads!....fantastic...how much did the developer make for that many downloads?....what on only 1 platform? Wow!
    Last edited by i_plod_an_dr_void; 04-19-17 at 05:57 PM.
    04-19-17 05:42 PM

It's the Internet Chuck. Nobody is
    safe.
    Especially the GooglePlay "safe", its showing its 'control' cracks. How safe is that?
    Last edited by i_plod_an_dr_void; 04-19-17 at 06:08 PM.
    04-19-17 05:49 PM
    Wow! how many again? a thousand downloads!....fantastic...how much did the developer make for that many downloads?....what on only 1 platform? Wow!
    Proverbs 17:28
    04-19-17 06:53 PM
    Not a chance in heaven will I ever do that. BlackBerry can keep there devices and I too with my present bb10.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-17 05:30 AM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 01:35 PM
    I like the KEYone design a lot, and will give it a solid shot at becoming my daily driver, but I am still skeptical that I will be as effective on Android N as I am on BB10. All I really want is Microsoft's always connected ARM Windows 10 tablet with 12 hrs battery life and voice command for Hands free BT Skype for Business.

I expect that won't arrive until the second half of 2018, which means I may have the KEYone For up to two years...if I like it.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    04-23-17 11:22 PM
    Paid!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-17 05:02 PM
    No, I wouldnt
    05-02-17 05:09 PM
    Personally I would mortgage my house if I had to, BB10 is so superior.

But if the DTEK60 has an Android version and a Windows version what would it really take to create a BB10 version?
    05-02-17 09:19 PM
    Personally I would mortgage my house if I had to, BB10 is so superior.

But if the DTEK60 has an Android version and a Windows version what would it really take to create a BB10 version?
    Quite a lot. Just to start, BB10 doesn't run on 64bit CPUs.
    05-02-17 09:31 PM
    Quite a lot. Just to start, BB10 doesn't run on 64bit CPUs.
    Not to mention zero profit for all parties involved

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 02:59 AM
    Not to mention zero profit for all parties involved

Posted via CB10
    Why did you have to give a nuclear reply as your first response? Profit tops everything. Like playing rock, paper, scissors with dynamite added plus scissors excluded...LOL
    eshropshire likes this.
    05-03-17 01:21 PM
    Yes, yes, yes. I've bought multiple Android devices and found that Google fills up older devices with its OS "updates" so you can only download 1-3 apps before internal memory fills up. If you try to move most modern apps to a memory card they will not give you this option. Quite a coincidence you might say!

So unless you buy a more recent device with 16GB of internal storage you are SOL by design. This seems like a fraudulent form of built-in obsolescence to me by Google.

Posted via CB10
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    05-03-17 02:01 PM
    Yes, yes, yes. I've bought multiple Android devices and found that Google fills up older devices with its OS "updates" so you can only download 1-3 apps before internal memory fills up. If you try to move most modern apps to a memory card they will not give you this option. Quite a coincidence you might say!

So unless you buy a more recent device with 16GB of internal storage you are SOL by design. This seems like a fraudulent form of built-in obsolescence to me by Google.

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps it would be fraudulent if google made all the apps and hardware...there's no sinister design going on here. When lollipop came out, there were some issues with moving apps to the card but that's mostly ironed out now. And I can't remember the last time I saw a phone with less than 16gb of storage, like ever.
    That's getting into apple territory where the entry level storage (16gb) option is priced so damn high that most folks will pay the extra $100 for more storage, with no expansion.
    ...don't be such a hater, man! :-p
    05-03-17 02:27 PM
354 ... 89101112 ...