If Tomorrow Chen announces OS 11, a new line of phones, including passport 2, with 10 billion in grants for app manufacturers, all to come first quarter of 2019... Promises to outsell all IOS and Android devices combined by 2020.

How great would this be people?
    Last edited by Fernando Martin; 11-08-17 at 03:18 PM.
    rayporsche and gruv4u like this.
    11-08-17 02:43 PM
    He he, you must be crazy :-D

Posted via CB10
    11-08-17 02:52 PM
    turn over and go to sleep.
    curlybeanla likes this.
    11-08-17 02:53 PM
    I'd personally be happier with achievement of world peace.

Frankly, that's much more likely than your scenario - BB doesn't HAVE 10 billion to grant to apps manufacturers.
    11-08-17 02:58 PM
    If Tomorrow Chen announces OS 11, a new line of phones, including passport 2, with 10 billion in grants for app manufacturers, all to come first quarter of 2019... Promises to outsell all IOS and Android devices combined by 2020.

I'd say "stop sleeping on water beds...they make you dream this way". Lol
    gruv4u likes this.
    11-08-17 11:37 PM
    Wake up wake up

Posted via CB10
    11-09-17 05:32 AM

Pretty crappy to waste all that money and give those employees false hope like that....
    11-09-17 06:51 AM
    I don't understand these threads and they seem to be increasing in numbers!

Posted via CB10
    andy957 and gruv4u like this.
    11-09-17 07:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    BB10 Denial bear hugged in the strong arms of BBAndroid Reality...
    11-09-17 07:36 AM
    Political consensus in the US on the need to govern rationally by implementing evidence-based policies grounded in math, science, and proven economic principles instead of faith in simplistic ideologies and extreme religious beliefs would be a lot more likely.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    DrBoomBotz and bbrotestant like this.
    11-09-17 08:25 AM
    I don't understand the meaning of such posts. It only clog the forum.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-17 09:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's called dreaming. Dreaming is fun .... We have a right to dream right???
    gruv4u likes this.
    11-10-17 04:25 PM
    We have a right to dream right???
    Sure mate, of course you do, but if that's what you dream about maybe you're wasting your right to dream! Cheers!
    11-10-17 04:28 PM
    OP, if you have 10 billion, you can buy BB with left over some change. The market cap I believe is only <7 billion. you can decided what to do with Chen and BB 10 or 11... use the left over money move forward the direction you wish (U turn?)
    11-10-17 06:47 PM
    I don't understand the meaning of such posts. It only clog the forum.

Posted via CB10
    You have to understand, that it's a free country. Imagining is the key to innovation. I can start a thread about why birds may or may not aprove of telephone polls because they land on them sometimes, and I doubt the owners of this board would stop it.
    11-11-17 05:54 AM
    You have to understand, that it's a free country. Imagining is the key to innovation. I can start a thread about why birds may or may not aprove of telephone polls because they land on them sometimes, and I doubt the owners of this board would stop it.
    You're right. As long as thread is categorized properly, it's perfectly alright here on CB and would be allowed to continue.
    11-11-17 06:07 AM
    It is a free country (where you're located I guess) and it's an open and free forum, but still you only reply "I'm free to say whatever I want" to questions of "what's the benefit of what you just said?" which basically makes this thread even more worthless than what it already is!

And btw let me tell you that my main device is a passport so I care about BB10 more than the current average CB android user! You're doing it wrong and lost everyone's interest! Cheers and out!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 06:17 AM
    It is a free country (where you're located I guess) and it's an open and free forum, but still you only reply "I'm free to say whatever I want" to questions of "what's the benefit of what you just said?" which basically makes this thread even more worthless than what it already is!

And btw let me tell you that my main device is a passport so I care about BB10 more than the current average CB android user! You're doing it wrong and lost everyone's interest! Cheers and out!

Posted via CB10
    So you want to only hear comments from people that only like BB10?
    You do realize that many longtime members of CB and supporters of BB never felt that BB10 ever was as revolutionary as BBOS for it's place in BB history. The 9900 is considered by many to be the last real BB. Others used to claim it was the 8700/8800 series.
    11-11-17 06:22 AM
    So you want to only hear comments from people that only like BB10?
    Sure, if that's what you understood by what I wrote, why not! But that's not what I wrote anyway, so please read it again!
    11-11-17 06:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well, like I said initially, innovation comes through imagination. although highly unlikely, maybe something good could come for BB10 because of this thread, and you're right, it probably has no practical value, but who'se to say there is no entertainment value??
    11-11-17 10:39 AM
    Well, like I said initially, innovation comes through imagination. although highly unlikely, maybe something good could come for BB10 because of this thread

Not sure if you're implying that your thread is a spark of innovation, that Chen will read and decide to change everything, but sure, you do have the right to dream and create a thread about it like the hundreds before you over the last years. Sure, it does look promising and practically there are two possibilities: either something will happen, or not, so you have 50% chance of being right! Right? Right?

and you're right, it probably has no practical value, but who'se to say there is no entertainment value??

That's excaxtly what we are telling you, it doesn't! It's not entertaining! It's not! And it's sad you insist! Cheers!
    gruv4u likes this.
    11-11-17 11:12 AM
    Not sure if you're implying that your thread is a spark of innovation, that Chen will read and decide to change everything, but sure, you do have the right to dream and create a thread about it like the hundreds before you over the last years. Sure, it does look promising and practically there are two possibilities: either something will happen, or not, so you have 50% chance of being right! Right? Right?

That's excaxtly what we are telling you, it doesn't! It's not entertaining! It's not! And it's sad you insist! Cheers!
    Who made you the voice for the entire forum? Why do you complain so much? You can just chose to ignore this thread and move on. I just think you're blowing things way out of proportion. Don't like it? Don't read it.

I don't think their is the need for your criticism, and I will surely ignore it, in terms of how I will behave in this or any other forum going forward..... I don't see the point of your disdain and contention truthfully. Just avoid the thread period.

The SPACE on this server is probably none of your concern, I believe, let the owners say something about if they wish.

Let me give you a suggestion in life. If you are in disagreement with something others are doing, you should just try to avoid those situations, rather than change them, and in regards to this forum, you have no right to.
    11-11-17 11:21 AM
    Who made you the voice for the entire forum? Why do you complain so much? You can just chose to ignore this thread and move on. I just think you're blowing things way out of proportion. Don't like it? Don't read it.

I don't think their is the need for your criticism, and I will surely ignore it, in terms of how I will behave in this or any other forum going forward..... I don't see the point of your disdain and contention truthfully. Just avoid the thread period.

The SPACE on this server is probably none of your concern, I believe, let the owners say something about if they wish.

Let me give you a suggestion in life. If you are in disagreement with something others are doing, you should just try to avoid those situations, rather than change them, and in regards to this forum, you have no right to.
    Buddy, all you do is changing the agenda on every answer you give cause you don't want to accept what's happening.
    Deal with it alone or find professional help, cause that's not my job, and if it was I wouldn't do it for free online. Cheers.
    11-11-17 11:25 AM
    You're drunk, go home.
    11-11-17 11:29 AM
    Buddy, all you do is changing the agenda on every answer you give cause you don't want to accept what's happening.
    Deal with it alone or find professional help, cause that's not my job, and if it was I wouldn't do it for free online. Cheers.
    JaJa, You mean that BB10 is going away, and it has limited utility? Yes, I understand that. That is why I own an iphone, and may be buying the Motion, and my passport currently works as an alarm clock. We have all seen this coming.

This post was just mainly for entertainment purposes, and it irritated you, that's all. I don't see many others complaining to the extent that you have.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    11-11-17 11:30 AM
30 12