View Poll Results: Would you like the option to change your incoming call screen? Swipe Up/Down or Left/Right

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like the newer (10.2) Left/Right call answer screen.

20 28.17%
  • I prefer the older (10.1) Up/Down call answer screen.

15 21.13%
  • I would like the option to choose: Up/Down or Left/Right.

28 39.44%
  • It really doesn't matter to me or I prefer something else

8 11.27%
    Preferred the old look, I can live with the new though.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 03:47 AM
    Personally I like the new calling screen

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    02-22-14 03:47 AM
    I like the new way and look. Cleaner and more modern IMHO. Will work better with varying screen sizes and larger phones of the future with just the thumb. Someone should make a paid app for the people that want the old way and make a little money.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 07:27 AM
    Then you should stop damaging the whole OS BB10 legacy software.

Now do you feel how is like to complain to others. And sorry I go continue posting threads with the picture.

I still plead for an option.

If you don't like it.. I suggest you to leave BlackBerry. Stick on a real Android or iOS software with Samsung or iPhone devices and your issues are solved.

Posted via CB10
    WHY you always SUGGEST people to stick with Android/iOS when they give bad comments and don't like your concepts?
    It has no point!
    We just sick of your concept you posted repeatedly everywhere .

Just let me remind you about what Michael Clewley said on his channel.

"As many of you already know the 10.2.1 call screen has changed.

1. The current up/down action created a think point. People couldn't do something basic like answering the phone.
    2. Answer on left matches the BBOS physical button.
    3. Its more industry standard and adopted and easier for all.

Necessary change. No option for both as it creates too much complexity. "

PLEASE read the last sentence twice. Old call screen, or an option, is NOT coming back.
    Just face the truth, buddy.
    Last edited by chrizrun30; 02-22-14 at 07:52 AM.
    Pdinos3, BB_Junky and JAS0NB0URNE like this.
    02-22-14 07:31 AM
    Why you always SUGGEST people to stick with Android/iOS when they give bad comments and don't like your concepts?
    It has no point, I am just sick of your ugly concept you posted everywhere.
    Don't say "we" I'm not sick of it and I'm sure for some people it's there first time seeing it so next time you decide to troll make sure you use "I" next time so you don't run into this problem again

^^ I fixed it for you^^

Posted via CB10 via My Q10
    02-22-14 07:44 AM
    Don't say "we" I'm not sick of it and I'm sure for some people it's there first time seeing it so next time you decide to troll make sure you use "I" next time so you don't run into this problem again

^^ I fixed it for you^^

There also people whose already saw it for more than one time.
    So, it's okay for me to use 'we'

^^ I fixed it for you^^
    02-22-14 07:51 AM
    It's OK. Keeps the drinking game going. But I'm running out of drinks

Via CB Rockin Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141 /2142 Radio
    habs_fan and thurask like this.
    02-22-14 08:14 AM
    No

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 08:15 AM
    Then you should stop damaging the whole OS BB10 legacy software.

Now do you feel how is like to complain to others. And sorry I go continue posting threads with the picture.

I still plead for an option.

If you don't like it.. I suggest you to leave BlackBerry. Stick on a real Android or iOS software with Samsung or iPhone devices and your issues are solved.

Posted via CB10
    You are the one who has the issues with BlackBerry.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    Pdinos3 and TheScionicMan like this.
    02-22-14 08:49 AM
    YES I WANT THE OLD ONE BACK I'm dying here with this thing right now I don't even answer phone calls anymore because it's so ugly

You're either lying or a stubborn fool.

Pdinos3 likes this.
    02-22-14 08:53 AM
    WHY you always SUGGEST people to stick with Android/iOS when they give bad comments and don't like your concepts?
    It has no point!
    We just sick of your concept you posted repeatedly everywhere .

Just let me remind you about what Michael Clewley said on his channel.

"As many of you already know the 10.2.1 call screen has changed.

1. The current up/down action created a think point. People couldn't do something basic like answering the phone.
    2. Answer on left matches the BBOS physical button.
    3. Its more industry standard and adopted and easier for all.

Necessary change. No option for both as it creates too much complexity. "

PLEASE read the last sentence twice. Old call screen, or an option, is NOT coming back.
    Just face the truth, buddy.
    He stated only his opinion. But I disagree about that. BlackBerry has proven to be a multifunctional tasking smartphone. Meaning they will and/or give more kind of options in the end.

First: Tell my why people does asking more bug fixes in every upcoming updates.. that is pointless and a random loop. Every smartphone will never be freed by any kind of bugs, which that you only can improve things of fixing. To me there is no point and value in this.

Second: Tell me also why people are asking for newest OS such as new BB10 10.3? What does BlackBerry has to offer for us? We all don't know about. But it's like that BlackBerry has got everything of options lately but to me it not enough. And if they wanna develop some more newest options and features. Then probably it will make sense and otherwise it will be no meaning and pointless too.

Third: BlackBerry is not an Android OS. No not so ever... they mustn't harm and hurt the BB10 OS.

Forth and Final: BlackBerry Team developers are ignorant annd lazy co workers and the having plenty of time to innovate and creating options/features. And I don't understand why you bought an BB10 device in the first place and afterwards you complait about the old phone call screen + asking for changes. Meaning: you as a BB10 user have given damaged to BlackBerry 10 smartphone OS software so hard. You and all your people had no right to damage the phone call screen like that and what kind of a BB-fan and user are you anyway? That is really awful and low. That is why I suggested you to stick on iPhone and/or Android devices and leave BlackBerry.

Why should you responding and react to me on this thread?, Now that doesn't make sense at all. I post the picture where and when I do it on a most suitable thread. There's nothing you can do of stopping me doing this lady. Are you ill? Well get in bed and take a glass of water and a pill.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 08:56 AM
    You are the one who has the issues with BlackBerry.

It's because of some users who wants BlackBerry 10 to turn slowly into Android. And phone call screen is one of them for a change. Many new users don't see this coming.

Minority other users don't like it for one bit. I personally like it both but I definitely want an option to choose phonecall screens.

That's why I'm pleading the statement.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 09:07 AM
    He stated only his opinion. But I disagree about that. BlackBerry has proven to be a multifunctional tasking smartphone. Meaning they will and/or give more kind of options in the end.

First: Tell my why people does asking more bug fixes in every upcoming updates.. that is pointless and a random loop. Every smartphone will never be freed by any kind of bugs, which that you only can improve things of fixing. To me there is no point and value in this.

Second: Tell me also why people are asking for newest OS such as new BB10 10.3? What does BlackBerry has to offer for us? We all don't know about. But it's like that BlackBerry has got everything of options lately but to me it not enough. And if they wanna develop some more newest options and features. Then probably it will make sense and otherwise it will be no meaning and pointless too.

Third: BlackBerry is not an Android OS. No not so ever... they mustn't harm and hurt the BB10 OS.

Forth and Final: BlackBerry Team developers are ignorant annd lazy co workers and the having plenty of time to innovate and creating options/features. And I don't understand why you bought an BB10 device in the first place and afterwards you complait about the old phone call screen + asking for changes. Meaning: you as a BB10 user have given damaged to BlackBerry 10 smartphone OS software so hard. You and all your people had no right to damage the phone call screen like that and what kind of a BB-fan and user are you anyway? That is really awful and low. That is why I suggested you to stick on iPhone and/or Android devices and leave BlackBerry.

Why should you responding and react to me on this thread?, Now that doesn't make sense at all. I post the picture where and when I do it on a most suitable thread. There's nothing you can do of stopping me doing this lady. Are you ill? Well get in bed and take a glass of water and a pill.

Posted via CB10
    What the heck are you talking about?

1 and 2) people want newer OS' and bug fixes for improved performance.

3) BlackBerry is not Android....no kidding?

4) you are the one complaining about BlackBerry, about not having your option. If you are not satisfied, you LEAVE for Android or iOs. I don't know why you tell her and others to "stick on" iPhone and/or Android...do you mean stick with? That would make no sense

02-22-14 09:12 AM
    It's because of some users who wants BlackBerry 10 to turn slowly into Android. And phone call screen is one of them for a change. Many new users don't see this coming.

Minority other users don't like it for one bit. I personally like it both but I definitely want an option to choose phonecall screens.

That's why I'm pleading the statement.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry has already said it won't give the option. For others in here to say they don't answer the phone anymore in protest of the call screen is childishly moronic.

I prefer the old screen visually, but the new call screen makes for shorter swipes to answer.

02-22-14 09:15 AM
    What the heck are you talking about?

1 and 2) people want newer OS' and bug fixes for improved performance.

3) BlackBerry is not Android....no kidding?

4) you are the one complaining about BlackBerry, about not having your option. If you are not satisfied, you LEAVE for Android or iOs. I don't know why you tell her and others to "stick on" iPhone and/or Android...do you mean stick with? That would make no sense

1 and 2. What is the value and meaning of that? I mean only bugfixes and no new features and options? Bugs will always come back in a update after one another? It's create an endless loop.

3. There are people among us who asked for changes and they harm BB10 OS so badly. Like I said and who wants that and let it happen? That makes no sense at all.

4. Why should I leave BlackBerry? I stated that I love both to use old and new phonecall screens and I requested through e-mail only for an option as a feature. What's wrong about asking an option?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 09:26 AM
    No, it works fine

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    02-22-14 09:30 AM
    1 and 2. What is the value and meaning of that? I mean only bugfixes and no new features and options? Bugs will always come back in a update after one another? It's create an endless loop.

3. There are people among us who asked for changes and they harm BB10 OS so badly. Like I said and who wants that and let it happen? That makes no sense at all.

4. Why should I leave BlackBerry? I stated that I love both to use old and new phonecall screens and I requested through e-mail only for an option as a feature. What's wrong about asking an option?

Posted via CB10
    1) point is to bring more features, then bugs fixed, and more features.

4) you love both why have you said they are ruining the BlackBerry OS?

02-22-14 09:31 AM
    I prefer the new way and love the Reply Now function.

Posted via CB10 - Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925
    james pisano likes this.
    02-22-14 09:32 AM
    Another thing: Options are the most suitable solutions for every BB10 user who wants to set his or her settings up on a BB10 device.

As an example: I want a dark theme background instead of the light theme on every menu and apps settings. And she wants her sound to turn off instead of turn on.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 09:33 AM
    1) point is to bring more features, then bugs fixed, and more features.

4) you love both why have you said they are ruining the BlackBerry OS?

4. Well to me as a BB10 user like the modern vertical swiping up and down technique to answer calls.. that's legacy in my point of view. The new call screen is so antique side to side to swipe to left and right.

But those people what I had mentioned before had asked BlackBerry for new changes and via BlackBerry it had thrown the modern old phonecall screen away and that's not fair.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 09:40 AM
    If my theory visually is correct about the option to choose /feature between two phone call screens and it should pratically work afterwards?

Ya'll will wish me for thanks. Then I have proof my point to all of this. For real.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 10:19 AM
    You're either lying or a stubborn fool.

Or both

Posted via CB10
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    02-22-14 10:53 AM
    Up & down (+1)

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 11:38 AM
    I think there are more important things to concern ourselves about like giving us the option to sync all our calendars with outlook so we can have a desktop view of all our upcoming events.

That's what we should be focused f our energy on, with respect, not which swipe gesture answers the phone.

Calender syncing with Outlook is a real pain in the a** with this device.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    02-22-14 12:33 PM
    Prefer the old look

Posted via /Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1055
    02-22-14 12:35 PM
123 ... 2345