10-26-14 07:33 PM
35 12
tools
    I'm 100% with the OP. I wanna hit "dial" and then leave the app. But as it stands, if I leave the app, when the call connects it minimizes what in doing and goes back to the phone app. Drives. Me. Bonkers.

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    10-25-14 07:51 PM
    I agree. Should be automatically like message preview when I'm working on something and have an app open. No need fill the whole screen since I'm already on the phone..

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 06:54 AM
    I can little bit relate to the OP's grouse.

My issue with the call app is, I send off a call, minimize call app so I can continue what I might have been doing prior, only for app to pop up and take up full screen as soon as call is connected. Bit annoying, tbh.

Same thing happens if the other party ends the call. Call app then pops up and take up full screen.

I know some might argue that it's a phone 1st and foremost, but cellphone uses and purposes have evolved. So much so that the call app isn't necessarily the core feature for many a users these days. Myself included there really.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 07:20 AM
    The call app coming up when a call ends is the most annoying thing.

I have brought that up in the past.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 02:37 PM
    I completely agree with OP. Saying that calling is the most important and therefore it should take up the whole screen and it is done right is just plain ridiculous.

To say that, you would have to either not use BlackBerry for anything else than calling (there are better phones to do that!) or you have made BlackBerry your god and sworn to fight all resistance

This is just not right that there is no pop up informing you about the call while in different app. This is how androids work and they do that right! You get an indicator of an ongoing connection and it just disappears when it's done. Plain and simple.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 03:35 PM
    I didn't realize that Androids did that.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 03:51 PM
    I didn't realize that Androids did that.

Posted via CB10
    At least my LG G2 did... but all the rest was wrong - that's why I am back to BB world

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:17 PM
    Yeah, I think every platform has something good about it and they all have flaws. Overall I like BlackBerry 10 the best.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:40 PM
    This is true, of course. I like bb10 the most as well. It is much faster and well thought through.

Still waiting for 10.3.1 as I don't trust leaks. I hope they will keep updating the os. Maybe new call app will find its way into one of these updates...

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 07:00 PM
    I have 10.3.0 and I am liking it. It's the first leak I have tried. It's mostly stable and it was easy to install but I used an autoloader.

The phone app behavior is still the same.

It may seem like a lot of people complain about things, but this time of thing is what BlackBerry needs to hear to continue to improve their product.

Each new release has been a big upgrade over the one before.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 07:33 PM
35 12