Hello, I own the Blackberry Classic since yesterday and I want to know if it's worth it to update the OS(I didn't update yet and I turned automatic updates off). I'm asking because I had the iPhone before and Apples iOS updates are known for slowing down older devices. I just want to make sure, that I'm not doing this mistake again. Will my phone still be as fast as before the update?
    01-16-16 11:34 AM
    It depends.

Which OS are you on now?
    01-16-16 11:42 AM
    Hello, I own the Blackberry Classic since yesterday and I want to know if it's worth it to update the OS(I didn't update yet and I turned automatic updates off). I'm asking because I had the iPhone before and Apples iOS updates are known for slowing down older devices. I just want to make sure, that I'm not doing this mistake again. Will my phone still be as fast as before the update?
    BB updates do not slow the devices down. You will be fine.
    01-16-16 11:51 AM
    Oh man you are now in a different ballpark! Bb10 updates are really the opposite of iphone updates. Older hardware becomes new again (and faster)! LOL

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 04:43 PM