.Shortly after having my awesome Z30 and using the word substitution it doesn't works anymore. E.g. 'mfg' to be replaced with 'mit freundlichem Gru�' (I'm a German native). N�tig happens. I used this function very often on my OS 7.x-units (9700, 9860, 9900/9930) and I miss them so much. What is causing that mistake?
    Another question: Where to find a listing on the www, or wherever, with the specified software commands like %d=short date, %v=version, or %p=phone number, and so on? Do they work on OS 10.2?
    (running: STA100-2, 10.2.0429)

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 04:23 PM
    BB10 learns as it goes along, and sometimes this can be a bad thing as it learns your typos and keeps making them.
    12-16-13 11:01 PM
    Configure phone to have German as one of its languages, then configure some of the shortcuts to be the shortcuts you want.

Far far in the future each new OS update shall have a better set of shortcuts, and the predictive text shall work better than now. I haven't seen much work put into improving the predictive text this year. It is what it is, now, and that is all it shall be, for now. My opinion.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 10:44 PM
    many tnx for the kind answer Davidro1!..guess after the update to a.m. SW-Ver the reported malfunction occurs...hoping after the next OS-update the function will work sufficiently..the problem here in Germany is: there's no sufficient Support from the Carrier (T-Mobile)..BlackBerry is only well known by Enterprise users, as I was before my retirement...but anywhere: I love the awesome Z30 with, from my point of view, the best mobile OS on the globe...

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 06:50 AM