Printhand from BlackBerry world

Posted via Special Edition Red Passport
    08-27-15 06:37 PM
    Email printing is better imo!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 06:55 PM
    The free HammerMill printing app has the functionality needed to print and make adjustments to settings, and even though it is Android the resources it requires are small and from a large trusted-ish company that is looking to sell you paper to print on and hopefully has no need to data mine from individuals.

USA SafeCracker
    08-27-15 07:18 PM
    Maybe someone ever read here:

I was wondering, why my BB Classic didn't show the WiFi Direct enabled HP printer!

Because, i was looking for the settings on the router, i could take a look into the printer's GUI on the router.
    There, the HP GUI show me the settings for WiFi. I thought, i could activate it there directly.

At least, the comment from HP was: WiFi direct enebled !!!!!!!!!!

WiFi Direct still didn't shown in the Classic ! But, at normal WiFi - the printer was shown!

Ok - i thought: "Let's go to the printer and have a look at th4e settings"

Now, i was shocked! WiFi Direct was NOT enabled ! At the moment, i clicked on "Enable"
    -I got a message from the Printer:

"You can't eneble WiFi Direct, when the printer allready is connected to a LAN cable" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatings to tge programmers of HP !!!!!!!!!

There GUI in the Router could NOT tell me that? - At a place, where it HAS TO BE SHOWN ??????????

Ok - if someone ever has the same "Problem" - It's solved !!!

The Printershare app (bar file), which i bought long time ago - is working fine -I don't need the prämium
    You're in a roll. This thread is only 7 years old.
    06-07-22 02:21 PM
    Maybe someone ever read here:

I was wondering, why my BB Classic didn't show the WiFi Direct enabled HP printer!

Because, i was looking for the settings on the router, i could take a look into the printer's GUI on the router.
    There, the HP GUI show me the settings for WiFi. I thought, i could activate it there directly.

At least, the comment from HP was: WiFi direct enebled !!!!!!!!!!

WiFi Direct still didn't shown in the Classic ! But, at normal WiFi - the printer was shown!

Ok - i thought: "Let's go to the printer and have a look at th4e settings"

Now, i was shocked! WiFi Direct was NOT enabled ! At the moment, i clicked on "Enable"
    -I got a message from the Printer:

"You can't eneble WiFi Direct, when the printer allready is connected to a LAN cable" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatings to tge programmers of HP !!!!!!!!!

There GUI in the Router could NOT tell me that? - At a place, where it HAS TO BE SHOWN ??????????

Ok - if someone ever has the same "Problem" - It's solved !!!

The Printershare app (bar file), which i bought long time ago - is working fine -I don't need the prämium
    So did this work just with the OS natively, or as a result of your have the Printershare APP installed? If the apps is required, really need to offer it up for this to be a solution for others.
    06-07-22 02:30 PM
    So did this work just with the OS natively, or as a result of your have the Printershare APP installed? If the apps is required, really need to offer it up for this to be a solution for others.
    I suspect he's using an old version of the Printshare app (android convert). It still works for my Brother all-in-one. Other possibilities exist for older OEM printer apk's also. They just don't have all the fancy settings that newer versions have but for basic print jobs they work fine.
    06-07-22 10:28 PM
31 12