I use to be able to access my computer from file manager but since I switched computers, it seems as though I can't anymore. I don't know what to do. When I connect via USB to blackberry link I'm told "unable to set up wireless connection between this device and blackberry link". Anyone knows how I can rectify this?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 11:00 AM
    Your probably missing some drivers, download Blend from Blackberry and install it. Might help.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-25-14 11:18 AM
    Your probably missing some drivers, download Blend from Blackberry and install it. Might help.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    I have blend but the problem still persists.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 11:31 AM
    I have seen this happen once on my PC as I was not signed in yet with my BBID on my PC, first (new installation on the PC).
    You might have to uninstall and re-install LINK/Blend from here BlackBerry Blend ? Desktop Software for BlackBerry - Canada to get it to work.

What happened to your old PC? Is it still powered up? If you did not uninstall LINK from that thing your BlackBerry could be still trying to connect back to it...
    12-25-14 11:58 AM
    I have seen this happen once on my PC as I was not signed in yet with my BBID on my PC, first (new installation on the PC).
    You might have to uninstall and re-install LINK/Blend from here BlackBerry Blend ? Desktop Software for BlackBerry - Canada to get it to work.

What happened to your old PC? Is it still powered up? If you did not uninstall LINK from that thing your BlackBerry could be still trying to connect back to it...
    I'll try your suggestion but the motherboard on the other one died. No use repairing as it was an old laptop.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 07:01 PM