Hi all, I've just realized that this year seems to be a years of OS, with leak/beta OS of all popular devices out there.
    Android L :
    - With material design, which is created by themselves as flat design of Apple last year, may create a new trend of UI design. Their UI changes much but still familiar, with ART runtime for better performance even old devices ( if they are updatable to android L ), also developing on 64 bit system, compete with iOS.

iOS 8 :
    - Keep going ahead with their flat design, better specs, support 64bit chip for faster performance, unify data on all apple devices( iPhone, iPad, macbook, iMac etc...), bring SMS and phone calls on Mac. the update include Interactive notifications, Health app and voice message on group iMessage.

BB10 OS 10.3 :
    - Brand new flat design UI and icons, run on all old devices, makes the performance of old device is faster, the new one is better. Blackberry blend connect data on all platform, devices. Advance interaction is very useful and save power a lot with "flip to save power".

I'm using nexus 7, Macbook and Blackberry Z10 devices, so that I always keep in touch with all update of all platforms, and I've some opinion want to share with you:
    - The update from android L is such a big change of android OS, the stock (default) UI is more prettier, also with ART improves performance also battery life. No doubt why all fan android excited about it, but not the old devices.
    - I really don't care much about iOS, cause I love MacOS only, not all Apple devices . So I have no comment with the update is good or bad, but I'm sure that some new features that are existed on all Backberry or Android device already, nothing suprises me.
    - In 10.3, as a big fan of Blackberry, of course I give BB an advantage, but all people can see how hard BB is trying to improve their OS. Beautiful UI and icon, with interaction features makes me more comfortable when turn on screen without touch in any button. Moreover, the blackberry blend is suit for me, a multi platform user, than iOS 8 feature, cause I can connect to WHATEVER devices/OS, not only Apple devices.

So, What is your oppinion?
    *sorry for my bad English .
    m1kr0 likes this.
    08-24-14 02:19 AM
    I don't use any android device so don't know much about it.
    I just want to say, that compared to the other platforms that exist quite some time and already have multiple iterations - it's pretty amazing what BlackBerry created with OS 10 in only 2 years.

Posted via CB10
    kaizvn and nightridah like this.
    08-24-14 03:18 AM
    And what about that android and ios that provide updates from time to time regarding any issue...and many more

@dazlr
    08-24-14 03:30 AM
    I stopped reading at "which is created by themselves as flat design of Apple "

APPLE DID NOT CREATE FLAT DESIGN.
    08-24-14 03:40 AM

You didn't get the memo, "Apple invented everything "?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 05:39 AM
    I stopped reading at "The winter war". What is this, Game of Thrones?
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    08-24-14 05:57 AM
    Well, winter IS coming.
    08-24-14 06:03 AM
    In the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. Smartphone wars work the same way.

Z-30/STA 100-5/10.3.0.1052/T-Mobile USA
    kaizvn likes this.
    08-24-14 07:15 AM
    In the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. Smartphone wars work the same way.

So there are four winners? Cause no one is dead yet.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha, in Game of Thrones there are four houses focused on, but yet the quote is theirs. The game is ongoing.

As for cellphones, give it a little more time, they'll be more dead soon. Right now, we're playing the game of "How long can BlackBerry and Microsoft phone divisions make losses before being shut down?" The huge layoffs at both companies mean, "Not much longer. "

08-24-14 11:07 AM

I know apple didn't created flat design, but they created FLAT DESIGN TREND. I'm pretty sure we don't know how good flat design is, till Apple set a standard for it.
    I think most of us agree that Apple is very well in drive people into his defination, and create trend from that.

I stopped reading at "The winter war". What is this, Game of Thrones?
    http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/5487337...ng-around..gif

Posted via CB10
    'All phone will die'... when low battery.
    08-24-14 12:16 PM