I couldn't figure out where to place this, so I just decided to ask here.

To start, I think it may be some sort of issue with my computer that's causing my problem, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Anyone ever have this problem when connecting to a computer via wifi?

Windows 8.1 & Disk Mounting-img_20150318_233942.jpg

Seems like it mounts and dismounts and continues to do it over and over. Any suggestions? I believe I'm running Windows 8.1 on my laptop and I've had several versions of 10.3.1.xxxx on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 12:21 AM
    I'm using 8.1 and a Passport. I have never seen anything like that before. My phone will connect and map the device and MicroSD card, but not list itself multiple times like that.

UPDATE:
    An IT friend said he has seen this twice before. In both cases it was NOT the phone causing the issue, but the computer. He's limited in discussion right now as he's on call for work, but I can post more if he messages more to me.
    03-19-15 01:13 AM
    I'm using 8.1 and a Passport. I have never seen anything like that before. My phone will connect and map the device and MicroSD card, but not list itself multiple times like that.

UPDATE:
    An IT friend said he has seen this twice before. In both cases it was NOT the phone causing the issue, but the computer. He's limited in discussion right now as he's on call for work, but I can post more if he messages more to me.
    I figured it might be the computer. Probably something with the wireless adapter. If I plug in the USB, it's fine.

If he messages anything else, I'd appreciate it for sure. Thanks for the input.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 03:01 AM