When is the BB10 Os v. 10.3.4.... ever going to come out???? Chen??????

Posted via CB10
    10-27-17 12:23 PM
    When is the BB10 Os v. 10.3.4.... ever going to come out???? Chen??????

Posted via CB10
    Wrong thread--this is the "Will there be a 10.3.3 update?" thread.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    10-27-17 12:26 PM
    Did anyone with an unlocked device get the most recent update OTA? I have an Unlocked Classic from Amazon (using T-Mobile) I'd like to keep up to date. I still haven't got it as of last night.
    10-30-17 12:03 PM
    Did anyone with an unlocked device get the most recent update OTA? I have an Unlocked Classic from Amazon (using T-Mobile) I'd like to keep up to date. I still haven't got it as of last night.
    Sachesi carrier codes exist, so some are getting it OTA.

Vodafone UK at the very least.
    10-30-17 12:20 PM
    Sachesi carrier codes exist, so some are getting it OTA.

Vodafone UK at the very least.
    OK maybe other countries get it first before USA but it kind of defeats the purpose of unlocked doesn't it if I have to use Sachesi to get it rather than Blackberry pushing it to me.
    10-30-17 01:04 PM
    OK maybe other countries get it first before USA but it kind of defeats the purpose of unlocked doesn't it if I have to use Sachesi to get it rather than Blackberry pushing it to me.
    Honestly, expectations should be exactly zero for BB10.
    10-30-17 01:09 PM
    Honestly, expectations should be exactly zero for BB10.
    Well I had already accepted that the last 10.3.3 update was the last BB10 update and had no expectations after that. Then they go and spring this.

I liken it to if I had a relative is in a coma and realistically probably won't ever come out of it. Then they wake up for literally 1 second to say hi and go back to sleep.
    10-30-17 02:31 PM
    Germany / Vodafone: Last week I got it OTA on my Classic but not on the Passport SE. Also no October security update on my Priv (all on the same carrier). I try every day. But I know: KeyOne or Motion and TCL are much better...😷
    10-30-17 04:38 PM
    Germany / Vodafone: Last week I got it OTA on my Classic but not on the Passport SE. Also no October security update on my Priv (all on the same carrier). I try every day. But I know: KeyOne or Motion and TCL are much better...😷
    Which update did you receive on the Classic with Vodafone? I got on my Classic with Ortel Mobile (E-Plus) the. 1435.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-17 05:46 PM
    Which update did you receive on the Classic with Vodafone? I got on my Classic with Ortel Mobile (E-Plus) the. 1435.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly this one. -Somewhere I read, BlackBerry has sold its infrastructure servers to a lot of different small companies. That would declare a lot. But I am not sure...
    Last edited by CrackPriv; 10-30-17 at 06:04 PM.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    10-30-17 05:49 PM
    Exactly this one. -Somewhere I read, BlackBerry has sold its infrastructure servers to a lot of different small companies. That would declare a lot. But I am not sure...
    No they haven't.

Emtek has moved the consumer BBM servers to Asia using Google Cloud, but that's the only news there has been in this regard.
    10-30-17 09:30 PM
    I doubt they need much infrastructure at this point..... one good thing about a shrinking userbase is less demand on your servers. What once might have required several server farms (BlackBerry 5 was one such), might be a dozen racks in the basement of their leased office space now.
    12-28-17 08:49 AM
    I doubt they need much infrastructure at this point..... one good thing about a shrinking userbase is less demand on your servers. What once might have required several server farms (BlackBerry 5 was one such), might be a dozen racks in the basement of their leased office space now.
    That's where the Christmas decorations are kept now for the entire building.

The racks were in corner where the interns share two cubicles now.

I believe the server rack is now behind the cleaning supplies in the closet.
    SoundChaser007 and ppeters914 like this.
    12-28-17 09:00 AM
    That's where the Christmas decorations are kept now for the entire building.

The racks were in corner where the interns share two cubicles now.

I believe the server rack is now behind the cleaning supplies in the closet.
    .....and not a stapler in sight.

Thanks.

Pete
    AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3057
    01-01-18 08:42 PM
39 12