I was listening too last weeks engasget mobile podcast with Kevin last week. and the carrier thing got me really thinking.

Verizon = the house of Android
    AT&T= iphone and windows phone goof toward.

both these guys seem pretty set into what they want to support the most and even when they get BB10 phones i pretty sure they will be pausing the iphone, droids, and lumias.

now take tmobile and sprint.

tmobile= former house of Android who's deviece selection was just killed by waiting to get bought.

sprint: never really had an identity.

so tmobile has had the best Android line up until last year when Verizon stepped ip their game. now tmobile is stuck with having smaller crappy phones until the summer. sprint has effectively run their ego brand until the ground and has some very questionable pick ups.

now both of these guys want something that they can truly call their own. enter BB10. despite their small subscriber base comaored to the other twp they can still get products to have massive brand appeal. so these guys could easily pick up the next gen of blackberry phones (phone?) and playbooks in their roster. take tmobile's HPSA+ network that's 42mpbs (will be 128 come the summer) tied with qnx efficeny and a decent battery could kill everything else in the market for relability.
    02-03-12 03:01 PM
    Nope, AT&T will be, if you can believe the hype!!!

02-03-12 05:37 PM
    I'm with Sprint, one can only hope.
    02-03-12 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD