When the second all touch blackberry 10 device comes out, will it replace the z10 and make it seem like the "Old one "? Just wondering what you think. I hope not because that's less than a year between device releases, supposedly

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 05:14 PM
    When the second all touch blackberry 10 device comes out, will it replace the z10 and make it seem like the "Old one "? Just wondering what you think. I hope not because that's less than a year between device releases, supposedly

Posted via CB10
    It's all speculation at this point, everyones focus should be that the Z10 takes off and has a successful launch. There is a Basic business motto, no revenue stream, no future products.
    03-11-13 05:38 PM
    Well, it probably won't be for a while, but it's in BB's best interest to launch new devices quickly to keep the hype. Flagship Android devices launch every few weeks, so if BB remains the only hardware vendor for the Z10, they need to launch new devices quickly. I welcome that. The z10 was my favorite device hardware wise, but now, that has been replaced with the HTC One. I actually considered getting that phone as a secondary phone until I saw the crap software and output of the 4mp camera. Hopefully, BB will launch an even nicer device in a few months. I probably won't buy it since I haven't had my Z10 for long, and a new device won't make me love my Z10 any less, but it would be nice to attract new customers.
    03-11-13 05:58 PM
    The next 2 phones after the Z10 and Q10 will proablely be a mid range phone. One full touch and one keyboard.
    It makes sense to release them late summer before school starts to attract students as well as other markets that are currently the high consumer of BB Curve phones. I work for the government and we are in the process of testing out the z10. Once approved, it will be only the excutives who will be able to get the z10 , the rest will have to wait for a free phone with contract. (aka midrange BB).
    I figure the earliest that we will see a phone that is better than the z10 will be around Christmas.
    Maybe we will see a slider as a possible 6th phone in their lineup.
    03-11-13 06:33 PM
    The next 2 phones after the Z10 and Q10 will proablely be a mid range phone. One full touch and one keyboard.
    It makes sense to release them late summer before school starts to attract students as well as other markets that are currently the high consumer of BB Curve phones. I work for the government and we are in the process of testing out the z10. Once approved, it will be only the excutives who will be able to get the z10 , the rest will have to wait for a free phone with contract. (aka midrange BB).
    I figure the earliest that we will see a phone that is better than the z10 will be around Christmas.
    Maybe we will see a slider as a possible 6th phone in their lineup.
    Actually I heard from a fairly reliable source, and this is hearsay so take it with a grain of salt, that a new high end device is in the works. They have proven that the OS is awesome and have appealed to a certain demographic. Now they need to hit the spec and larger phone crowd, and create a device for that market. Currently the only "good" smart phone smaller than the Z10 is the iPhone... the rest are the same size-ish or larger. It would be a good idea to get into that game as well IMHO.
    03-11-13 07:52 PM
    Actually I heard from a fairly reliable source, and this is hearsay so take it with a grain of salt, that a new high end device is in the works. They have proven that the OS is awesome and have appealed to a certain demographic. Now they need to hit the spec and larger phone crowd, and create a device for that market. Currently the only "good" smart phone smaller than the Z10 is the iPhone... the rest are the same size-ish or larger. It would be a good idea to get into that game as well IMHO.
    I think we have the same source....

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-11-13 09:59 PM