Hello, I am thinking of switching to BB passport from my iphone 5. Cam amyone tell me if the dropbox app Carousel will work on OS10? I believe the app will have to be downloaded from the android side but if anyone can confirm this app works it would be great! Thanks!
    07-19-15 04:56 PM
    Hello, I am thinking of switching to BB passport from my iphone 5. Cam amyone tell me if the dropbox app Carousel will work on OS10? I believe the app will have to be downloaded from the android side but if anyone can confirm this app works it would be great! Thanks!
    You'll love Carousel for the sheer speed and features it has over the regular Dropbox app, and yes it works on BB10 I use it on my Passport. The horizontal date scroller is pretty cool, did I mention how fast it is. I can scroll from top to bottom 1400 pictures and never have to wait for pictures to fill in or load.
    Since I've been using it I haven't had any issues with app you can get it from Snap also.

The only odd thing about Carousel is it loads pictures from Oldest to Newest meaning you have to scroll all the way through your photos and videos to get to the most recent.
    If its possible to set the app to display Newest to Oldest I haven't found out how.
    07-19-15 05:41 PM
    Do we expect a native BlackBerry carousel app any sooner? Secondly once the albums have been created do we need data to see photos by date?

STL 100-1 | 10.3.1.1779
    07-30-15 03:05 PM