Having wifi connection problems. It may have been my doing but I am not sure how to fix it at this point. I am in Europe, have a travel pack with Rogers but no data. I had it connected the first few days, but now its giving me error message 'unable to authenticate against the network. Verify saved network security settings'

Anyone experience the same issues and found a fix?
    07-28-14 01:52 AM
    Are you trying to connect to a specific network, or is this happening wherever you go?

There was an old thread on this problem, and the fix appears to have been to reboot the router...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-853445/
    07-29-14 09:45 AM
    Yes I read that thread. I tried everything that seemed to work for others. I restarted the router multiple times. I restarted the phone too. No luck. After digging around for a few hours, I noticed all the saved wifi connections were disabled. The wifi network I was trying to connect to actually wasn't in the saved list. I started enabling a few that I knew I would be using once returning from vacation. Tried reconnecting with no luck.

This was in deed very frustrating to say the least. Just when I was ready to give up, I noticed the wifi network named d-link on the list, I noticed the router I am trying to connect to is also a d-link. But the network name is not d-link so I figured it's from a previous time that it was saved. I enable it regardless. Try to connect to the specific network I wanted to, and it works perfectly... I can't explain how this happened or why but the wifi network was disabled...there I was getting this message. hope that helps somebody in the future.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 08:48 AM
    I seem to have the same problem but not with all routers but with one in particular. And I am not in roaming - i am at home. If anybody finds a solution except roater reebot (doesnt work) please, let me know too.
    01-20-15 04:28 AM
    I also seem to have the same problem. I have been connecting to my office router without any issues, but just today I happened to replace the SIM on my Q10 after which this problem started.

Any connections with this.

Thanks
    01-29-15 08:38 AM
    Did anyone find a solution?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 02:53 PM