Q10 Device
    Had issues with a sticky keyboard (typing symbols or double typing letters), and took it to AT&T service center for a device swap.
    Had backed up my device before I went to ATT and when I got the new Q10 I tried to restore it. However during the restore I got a message that it cannot restore my Contacts and Calendar (don't care about the calendar) because of a difference in software between the backup and the new device.
    The new device is 10.2.1.3337, I'm not sure what software the old device was.
    I'm dead without my contacts so any help I could get would be very very very much appreaciated.
    02-12-15 10:57 AM
    Try see if you can see your past device information in BlackBerry Protect https://protect.blackberry.com/protect/managedevices and revert to that OS version. Otherwise just find a real early version of 10.2 (assuming your old device was on 10.2).

Side bar: It's best to backup your contacts to the cloud somehow. There are a few third party apps that do that for you; I personally have mine attached to my outlook and gmail accounts so that way, I can update, upload, download my contacts on any device or computer with internet access
    02-12-15 12:22 PM