BlackBerry users got dropped so many times before. Now there are so many threads about the future of OS10 and support for it. People are wondering whether there will be updates for OS10, whether WhatsApp, Facebook and what not will still work on BB10, whether the new slider will be available with OS10, whether there will be more OS10 devices... History has shown that BlackBerry does not care about their supporters. So why waste your time and money? Why put up with lagging, crappy WiFi, lack of accessories, poor support... Just go get some other Android device and forget the rest.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 01:32 PM
    well, a lot of us have gone to something else already. Others will give BB one last try with the Priv.
    To each his own.
    SplatHead and devin266 like this.
    09-28-15 01:35 PM
    Have you moved already? Good for you. What did you get? Are you happy with it?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 01:40 PM
    what I still don't get is why any serious minded person who has tried BlackBerry would give it up for android. So far for me nothing beats the blackberry hub, the organisation, having your mails(sms, email, facebook, twitter) in one place is just convenient. Just thinking out aloud.....

Posted via CB10
    ZEDTROSPEKTIV and Joshu42 like this.
    09-28-15 01:42 PM
    what I still don't get is why any serious minded person who has tried BlackBerry would give it up for android. So far for me nothing beats the blackberry hub, the organisation, having your mails(sms, email, facebook, twitter) in one place is just convenient. Just thinking out aloud.....

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry has given it up for Android. John Chen has tried BlackBerry and gave it up for Android. Have you thought about that?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 01:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    The game plan seems to be Android with that ported over, so then what?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 03:12 PM
    No Z30 like devices on the horizon.
    BlackBerry making an Android device.
    Chen more than once saying he will dump handsets if a profit can't be had.
    BB10 more than likely a soon to be dead OS.

I've supported BlackBerry for over 9 years but as soon as my Piel Frama case arrives I'm heading to the Apple Store and picking up an iP6s.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 06:23 PM
    I agree with the complaints about BlackBerry. I only have two main issues with my my phone and if they would ever fix them I would be happier.
    I'm not a fanboy, but I'm going to hold onto my Q10 as long as possible, because one touch speed dialing is so essential to my business routine.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 10:29 PM
    You people are ridiculous

Posted via CB10
    ChrisLeNeve likes this.
    09-28-15 11:22 PM
    I moved back to BlackBerry from Android, as the Android OS just can not compete with the flow of BlackBerry OS10. I've been trying to use an Android phone over the last few days and while I can get used to it again it will never feel like home.

Why Blackberry? Because I can!
    09-29-15 12:11 AM
    I really failed to see the point of the OP. I am sticking to BlackBerry OS because I like it.

Posted via CB10
    ChrisLeNeve likes this.
    09-29-15 01:18 AM
    3 more years or so till my passport dies. After that a basic mobile for calling. Nothing will ever be a blackberry if it's not a blackberry.

I don't use apps. I use Web versions wherever possible as a workaround. Passport screen and keyboard allows this.

Posted via CB10
    RA-HA likes this.
    09-29-15 01:23 AM
    BTW, none of your problems presents on my Passport or Classic. I just failed to spend my money on accessories. I don't care about apps, nor do I see the importance of buying some sort of backcover so that I can change one every other day. When the day has really come, when BlackBerry really is out of the business, life finds its way out.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 01:36 AM
    I don't really feel like I am putting up with anything. I have a iPhone 5s for work and i dislike it almost all day. It does have apps, most I downloaded I have never used and the ones I do use are mostly available on BlackBerry.

I an very disappointed about the priv being android only. I would prefer a BlackBerry 10 version but I understand with 800k sales in a quarter they need to try something. Hopefully there is more versions in the pipeline.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 02:20 AM
    1 point is right : BlackBerry should LISTEN & CARE.
    Another is too : when talking productivity & efficiency, rather/better stick to the hub.

Conclusion : "The big fish eat the small fish".
    Global market's kinda forcing everybody into android's pit. Having both OSes & being ready tends to be the least for BB10 purists.

Just a feeling...
    Think I'm gonna get myself some android or wait for the Priv or I might miss something.

Z30, STA100-2 /10.3.2.2639
    09-29-15 03:12 AM
    Help us get John Chen to make us a BB10 slider...
    Another BlackBerry blog has started something.

Tweet him, JC I mean... :-)

@Prem_WatsApp
    @JohnChen

  Forget the name, ... Priv it on! :-)  
    09-29-15 04:19 AM
    Chen doesn't know what he's doing. He's fishing for an answer.
    First it was (to paraphrase him) "what I hear from our users is it doesn't feel like a BlackBerry without the tool belt".
    So he created the Classic after releasing the Passport.
    Compared to iOS and Android, sales were dismal for both.
    Now it's "Apps".
    It's always been the OS10. It has so much potential but BlackBerry never made it as deep and functional as OS7, it's always been buggy, the updates don't address our needs or are dumbed down and they took too long to open it up to third party apps.
    BlackBerry is still so out of touch that they think people want handsets with an OS that doesn't keep up with the competition or has an ugly GUI (Calendar).
    At last he realizes it's the OS and his answer of dumping it, kills two birds with one stone.
    Use another OS that I assume isn't as buggy, goes head to head with iOS and get all of the apps.
    Smart, but disappointing.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Velocitymj; 10-01-15 at 12:13 AM.
    10-01-15 12:00 AM