I was discussing Crackberry with some family members today, and I realized how so into Blackberrys I am... but why?? It's almost like a cult lol

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    07-19-15 01:21 AM
    Pretty much the same why Apple fans love their iPhones, I guess.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    07-19-15 01:22 AM

id like to think im not braindead yet
    07-19-15 01:50 AM
    One of the reasons I got so into BlackBerry was because of all the people hating on it. A few years ago, there was a lot of bullying going on in regards to BlackBerry and it's users.

There were tons of people just going around saying "BlackBerry sucks" with no reasoning for it. It was just because everyone else was saying it.

So for me, I started to get really defensive about it. I really loved my BlackBerry Curve. So feeling like a defender of BlackBerry is what drove me to love the brand even more.

Posted via CB10
    GS51 likes this.
    07-19-15 01:55 AM

That's definitely not the case for me. Aside from apps, I despise iOS and the dependency for iTunes. I can manage my own media.

BlackBerry's focus on security and productivity is something I always admired. It's a reflection of me in many ways. Given BlackBerry's current position, I believe they mean well.

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    07-19-15 02:50 AM
    I want to stand out from the crowd!

Posted via Z30
    iBwizzle likes this.
    07-19-15 02:52 AM
    My actual point was despite Apple's shortcomings on its OS and devices, its fans love them no matter what. We BlackBerry fans does the same. Although BlackBerry 10 OS and devices lacks apps, popularity or support from developers, etc. we still love it no matter what.

07-19-15 02:59 AM
    My actual point was despite Apple's shortcomings on its OS and devices, its fans love them no matter what. We BlackBerry fans does the same. Although BlackBerry 10 OS and devices lacks apps, popularity or support from developers, etc. we still love it no matter what.

Again, that's definitely not the case for me. I'm not an app developer, stockholder, or employee. Therefore I'm not loyal to any brand. I go with who meet my overall needs. BlackBerry just so happens to provide things I desire. A unique fluid stable OS, File Manager, and exceptional web browser.

Posted via CB10
    BB_makes_it_happen likes this.
    07-19-15 03:37 AM
    It's inexplicable.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    07-19-15 03:40 AM
    BlackBerry is very unique, just like me and I love it for that. People are always hating on BlackBerry because they don't have the facts, and it's fun helping them understand. hahaha what can I say, I Love a challenge, Apple phones I think are a cult. Blackberry focus primary on security and productivity and I like that, it truly meets all my needs. . And oh the keyboard, I love my keyboard. Lol

#bb4life #TriniAmericanRedPassport
    07-19-15 06:08 AM
    BlackBerry just so happens to provide things I desire.
    Well, thank you, Captain Obvious.

07-19-15 06:18 AM
    I agree it's like a cult lol but disagree that it's like how iPhone users go with iPhone lol...they just use iPhone because 1. They don't know any better, 2. They know better but still are brainwashed into using iPhone and their over priced products lol.

I used to have an iPhone for 2 generations and I was almost indoctrinated into thinking it was the best phone out there. I was hooked. Although I had a old blackberry curve for business use, It wasn't until I met my other half (a life long user of blackberry) who explained to me the real attributes of a blackberry phone and the OS. I felt like smacking my own face for not truly understanding the security and productivity of a BlackBerry phone! As a lawyer and business woman I needed all of that and yet I was using a damn iPhone! I am proud to say I'm truly BlackBerry for life! No other phone will do it for me! Thanks to my other half and BlackBerry for that...

Ps. BlackBerry just need to improve their marketing a bit.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 06:25 AM
    This is a BlackBerry forum so it is expected to be biased to BlackBerry. I'd like to think that our sister sites does the same. Every people on every platform think their more superior than the other. Just as the OP suggests, addiction to BlackBerry is "like a cult". Isn't "cult" also used to describe iOS people? People stays on a platform because it provides their needs. In short, we are addicted to BlackBerry, pretty much the same how iOS and Android people are addicted to their OS and devices.

07-19-15 06:39 AM