But it should solve the problem of Wi-Fi?

Posted via CB10 for may blackberry® passport ™
    10-24-17 04:10 PM
    But it should solve the problem of Wi-Fi?

What problem?
    10-24-17 04:12 PM
    WPA2 ' Wi-Fi?

10-24-17 04:15 PM
    WPA2 ' Wi-Fi?

Oh, I thought we covered that already.

Doubtful, as this update is from July, and BlackBerry was notified of the bug in October.
    10-24-17 04:23 PM
    Because. We will have to wait then, but it is already very good to make corrections in the system. Not dead yet!!!!!

10-24-17 04:28 PM
    I suspect most that have installed it.... aren't using BB10 devices as their primary anyway.
    While my Z10 is no longer my primary device, if it were, I would not have hesitated.

Even so, I blitzed it last night.
    10-24-17 04:50 PM
    Because. We will have to wait then, but it is already very good to make corrections in the system. Not dead yet!!!!!

No not dead yet.

Kind of like when you decapitate a chicken and the body keep running around.

Nope, not dead yet lol.
    10-24-17 08:10 PM
    No not dead yet.

Kind of like when you decapitate a chicken and the body keep running around.

Nope, not dead yet lol.

@bb10adopter111, they gave you a change log many moons ago. Maintenance fixes and security enhancements. If it creates a vulnerability, they'll notify you in a couple months, and the patch will be coming soon. Absolutely nothing to worry about!
    10-24-17 09:49 PM
    While my Z10 is no longer my primary device, if it were, I would not have hesitated.

My Z10 is still my primary device, though I am now double carrying a KEYone. But I've never bothered with any update except OTA from AT&T, not because that's somehow better. It's just that I don't spend any more time fussing with my phones than I absolutely have to. If a patch for KRACK comes along, I will jump on it, but I'm not aware of any bugs that need fixing on my phone ATM.
    10-24-17 10:18 PM
    So the update is from July.. Should we expect a September update surprise in December?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-17 10:48 PM
    As to why update blindly - it's nice to see BB still doing some fix work and it's simply reasonable to have your system up to date.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-17 10:54 PM

My Z10 is my daily driver and I blitzed it yesterday with no issues. Actually seems to work a bit smoother now.
    10-25-17 06:29 AM
    all I want to know is if it fixes the KRACK vulnerability??
    Very disappointed in Blackberry's response to this.
    10-25-17 09:24 AM
    all I want to know is if it fixes the KRACK vulnerability??
    Very disappointed in Blackberry's response to this.
    It doesn't, as this update was created earlier this year.
    10-25-17 09:25 AM
    As to why update blindly - it's nice to see BB still doing some fix work and it's simply reasonable to have your system up to date.

Posted via CB10
    Until it breaks your device and then you're back here upset asking why you blindly updated. Remember, don't fix what isn't broken or you might break it. LOL
    10-25-17 09:28 AM
    Is update does not resolve the problem of Dropbox not to give?
    The BB10 version is too old to be compatible. Just uninstall it and download a newer one from the Amazon appstore.
    10-25-17 09:52 AM
    Cuz I have had an issue that I have had to update every phone to the latest OS. If you don't feel comfortable, just don't do it. Why launch a question?
    It is like: Why are you eating at ten a.m.? Cuz I am hungry. What does it have to do with you?

Plus, I am not blindly updating my phones.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-17 10:26 AM
    Cuz I have had an issue that I have had to update every phone to the latest OS. If you don't feel comfortable, just don't do it. Why launch a question?
    It is like: Why are you eating at ten a.m.? Cuz I am hungry. What does it have to do with you?

Plus, I am not blindly updating my phones.

Posted via CB10
    I don't ask about your meals because this isn't a food forum. It is a phone forum and a discussion of the pros and cons of updating to a new OS build with virtually no documentation is entirely appropriate. If you don't wish to respond, feel free to simply browse and move on.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    10-25-17 10:29 AM
    Until it breaks your device and then you're back here upset asking why you blindly updated. Remember, don't fix what isn't broken or you might break it. LOL
    At least in this case, it's easy to reinstall an earlier 10.3.3 build. But, for me at least, I won't bother investing the time unless I know there will be a tangible benefit.

10-25-17 10:31 AM
    I don't ask about your meals because this isn't a food forum. It is a phone forum and a discussion of the pros and cons of updating to a new OS build with virtually no documentation is entirely appropriate. If you don't wish to respond, feel free to simply browse and move on.

Ok
    Let me answer the question seriously
    Cuz I want to do it

Posted via CB10
    10-25-17 10:34 AM
    Ok
    Let me answer the question seriously
    Cuz I want to do it

Posted via CB10
    Great. Also, I wasn't suggesting that it was a bad thing. I just asked for others to share their thoughts? I look forward to yours. :-)

10-25-17 10:38 AM
    The fact that BlackBerry is putting really little effort on BB 10 is very obvious. I think they did come up with the update lone ago(proof: it is a July build), but they don't have the resources to put it through carrier tests to publish it.

Like a Porsche, newer is always better, which is why I never have had any second thought about updating the OS.

Besides, if it really ruined my primary device, I guess I can kiss BB goodbye.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-25-17 10:43 AM
    one must only assume that newer is better. In 99% of cases, that has proven true.
    In my experience of BlackBerry, it's been the other way around. 99% of their new releases are horrible and take several subsequent patches to fix up.

I do agree that just going ahead and updating on faith on your main phone is really dumb if you happen to need that phone for anything important.
    10-25-17 10:45 AM
    In my experience of BlackBerry, it's been the other way around. 99% of their new releases are horrible and take several subsequent patches to fix up.

I do agree that just going ahead and updating on faith on your main phone is really dumb if you happen to need that phone for anything important.
    Well, that's certainly never been my experience going back to launch day.

I've found each release fixed more than it broke - except for 10.3.2.2876 of course.
    10-25-17 11:35 AM
    Never heard of an official update breaking devices. Wrong using does. Wrong way of updating does. All 12 smartphones I ever owned (2 of them Blackberries) have always been up to date. I'm never back here "upset asking.." and I'm not just a blind follower of the Get Updated cult. You don't feel confident about it - don't go that way. Simple. Remember, don't teach a fish how to swim. LOL.
    10-25-17 11:44 AM
99 1234