Why is there always a red "Spark" when there are no updates (blackberry world)-img_00001016.png

Note the spark in the lower left.
    ??

It is there every day when I open BlackBerry world.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    07-15-13 05:26 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001016.png 
Views:	683 
Size:	383.7 KB 
ID:	182951

Note the spark in the lower left.
    ??

It is there every day when I open BlackBerry world.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Sometimes it just gets hung up and other times it means there is an update that is coming but hasn't populated in BB World yet. I dunno what OS your on but later versions with updated BB World have fixed these, haven't seen it happen in months now.
    07-15-13 05:59 PM
    Perhaps try this to clear out blackberry world. Launch blackberry world, swipe down in the app and tap on settings. Then tap on the "version number" at the bom tom of the screen. It will appear to do nothing but just go back and then close BlackBerry World. When you launch it again see if that resolved it. I have done this sometimes which forces it to reset or whatever (perhaps empties the cache) and I get updates that were not showing.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 06:05 PM
    Sometimes it just gets hung up and other times it means there is an update that is coming but hasn't populated in BB World yet. I dunno what OS your on but later versions with updated BB World have fixed these, haven't seen it happen in months now.
    Stuck on the original Verizon release. Yeah I thought it might be a bug.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    07-15-13 09:26 PM
    Perhaps try this to clear out blackberry world. Launch blackberry world, swipe down in the app and tap on settings. Then tap on the "version number" at the bom tom of the screen. It will appear to do nothing but just go back and then close BlackBerry World. When you launch it again see if that resolved it. I have done this sometimes which forces it to reset or whatever (perhaps empties the cache) and I get updates that were not showing.

Posted via CB10
    Simply re launching BlackBerry world causes the spark to disappear. Which is why I suspect it is a bug. It only makes sense as a feature if it shows only when there are updates to the apps installed on ones device.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    07-15-13 09:31 PM
    this a 10.0 issue how are ou still on that.Man oh man these carriers need to get kicked in the nuts.
    07-16-13 08:11 AM
    Its not just a 10.0, I'm on 10.1 and have the same issues, I think its a bug, cuz I have to open and close the app for it to go away.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 02:23 AM
    This happen to me after a random reboot in the old OS. A reboot with the Power button should fix this.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 03:03 AM
    Its not just a 10.0, I'm on 10.1 and have the same issues, I think its a bug, cuz I have to open and close the app for it to go away.

Posted via CB10
    how many 10.1 updates have you had??.I had the initial one then couple weeks later a second one which I think was the maintenance one.
    07-17-13 06:45 AM
    Maybe it is an update to an "available" app that they removed but didn't delete?
    07-17-13 11:02 AM