Hey guys,
    I just got the 10.3.2.858 OTA update from Verizon for my Q10 earlier this week. I noticed the amazon store has a new icon (white with a blue shopping cart, titled "Amazon") as opposed to the old orange and white icon which was present in previous OS builds. It should also be known that I bought my phone with 10.2.1, which did not have the Amazon app store preloaded but I downloaded shortly after getting my phone.

A few months ago I had installed 10.3.1 via Sachesi. Now, after the 10.3.2 update, I have both the new Amazon icon as well as the old one. It appears that the new icon/amazon store can be trashed/deleted, but the old one cannot (?does this mean the old one is "embedded" in the os for good?).

I just want to make sure I am using the most up to date version of the app store. It is also quite annoying to get 2 separate notifications in my hub from both stores every time there is an app update.

thanks in advance crackberry community for your input/suggestions
    07-09-15 07:38 PM
    The app store is for apps. The white icon one is for amazon shopping.

BBClassic10
    07-10-15 09:49 AM
    Thought it was common sense. He could've spent ten seconds to check each app and figure it out.

BlackBerry Classic
    07-10-15 02:36 PM

BBClassic10
    You can also get apps from the "amazon shopping" app and both amazon apps separately send notifications for app updates to the hub. That was my confusion. Therefore the "app store" app seems redundant to me if you can also get your apps from the "amazon shopping" application.
    07-10-15 04:06 PM