Hi there, i am wondering i have z30 os 10.3.2 i have only install some application total 3 whatsapp,viber and skype and my whole phone memory is full showing all of media is stored in the mem-card checked the storage and its showing 5.12 Gb is taken with the system, how can i delete the systems junk files to make space for new updates??
    04-22-17 04:36 AM
    My OS (version PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876) is occupying 3.47gigs of the memory, I have 1.4gigs of various applications, and I have some user files.

In your case, the 5gig OS should be taking up about a third of the phones memory. What else is on there taking up the other ~11 gigs?

Go to settings -> app manager -> device monitor.
    Now click on the storage section and let it load. Once the pie chart is loaded it will have 4 divisions. One for: System, Apps, User Files, and Free remaining memory.
    The Apps section will be further explained if you scroll down. Each installed program will be listed here, ordered by which uses the most space.

Start clearing the cashes of these applications that are near the top of the list. Or delete unused ones.

Maybe post a screenshot of the device monitor.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-17 05:01 AM
    Install a file manager (like x-plore) and turn show hidden files on.
    Then check this folder: DCIM / Thumbnails
    If there is something you can delete that...
    I had a 1 gb file there once ...and few hundred megabytes often...

...!!!...Z30...!!!...10.3.3.2205...!!!...
    04-22-17 09:40 AM
    Do you have Android Apps installed on your phone? Because some actually cause issues with storage space. It seems a few take up a lot of space for no reason. Such as gathering info and storing it consistently. I've noticed that when I had SnapChat installed way back.

That App took up 3-4GB of space. Look in Device Monitor and under usage and under storage. And see what's stealing your memory.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 09:00 AM