Hai, I have a problem with my Blackberry Z30. my os version is 10.3.3.3216. last two days my mobile settings, WIFI, Data service and blue tooth services are not working ( i mean it is not even opening). therefore i am unable to connect to internet. i tried to restorer it with auto downloader but the devise is connecting to my laptop only as charger. i don,t know what to do? is there a way to come out from this problem? The notification says to varify with Blackberry id but since it cannot connect with the internet i cannot verify it. Hope someone will able to help me.
    07-16-18 03:14 PM
    Hai, I have a problem with my Blackberry Z30. my os version is 10.3.3.3216. last two days my mobile settings, WIFI, Data service and blue tooth services are not working ( i mean it is not even opening). therefore i am unable to connect to internet. i tried to restorer it with auto downloader but the devise is connecting to my laptop only as charger. i don,t know what to do? is there a way to come out from this problem? The notification says to varify with Blackberry id but since it cannot connect with the internet i cannot verify it. Hope someone will able to help me.
    Download the autoloader on your PC, run it.

Reboot your phone and plug it into the PC... It should catch the autoloader before loading the OS and any USB settings.
    07-16-18 03:36 PM