Enterprise? Um, BlackBerry comes under Other because it's that low
    Right, but what's the percentage of enterprise for everyone besides BlackBerry?
    11-21-14 07:51 PM
    They are rolling out BB10 devices. They wouldn't do that if they are hackable. Both the old and new devices share the same security. I thought you said that all phones are hackable. How hackable where legacy devices?
    But Apple, Microsoft and Android will roll out devices even though they can be hacked? That doesn't make sense. BlackBerry smartphones has been hacked.

If BlackBerry Legacy and BlackBerry 10 share the same security, then BlackBerry 10 has already been hacked...

http://m.spiegel.de/international/wo...JpNhuZou-GBiAY

But just save you the trouble of saying BlackBerry 10 hasn't been hacked, so I'm wrong, BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry legacy is very different.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 08:00 PM
    Right, but what's the percentage of enterprise for everyone besides BlackBerry?
    That much

Why root is important ?-ios-enterprise-activations.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    11-21-14 08:03 PM
    That much
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ios-enterprise-activations.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	316074
    Always give your source : http://media.www1.good.com/documents...rt-Q3-2014.pdf
    As they said in their report :
    Due to the fact that RIM devices use only the BlackBerry Enterprise Server for corporate email access, Good does not have insight into BlackBerry handset activation trends; and they are not reflected in this report.
    D3C0D3R and Bluenoser63 like this.
    11-21-14 08:15 PM
    That much

Posted via CB10
    I hope you do your univ studies better than this. That is Good Technologies and it measures the activations of only it's software. They don't support Blackberry so in fact it isn't even in the Other group. It is zero. This response is like me saying that using BES5, Blackberry has 100% of the Enterprise market. LOL
    11-21-14 09:03 PM
    But Apple, Microsoft and Android will roll out devices even though they can be hacked? That doesn't make sense. BlackBerry smartphones has been hacked.

If BlackBerry Legacy and BlackBerry 10 share the same security, then BlackBerry 10 has already been hacked...

iSpy: How the NSA Accesses Smartphone Data - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

But just save you the trouble of saying BlackBerry 10 hasn't been hacked, so I'm wrong, BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry legacy is very different.

Posted via CB10
    They haven't hacked the phone, they hacked communications. Different thing. And any encrypted messages can be decrypted with enough brute force and I am sure that the NSA has a couple of computer to brute force.

But even this highest level of security would seem not to be immune to NSA access, at least according to a presentation titled, "Your target is using a BlackBerry? Now what?" The presentation notes that the acquisition of encrypted BES communications requires a "sustained" operation by the NSA's Tailored Access Operation department in order to "fully prosecute your target." An email from a Mexican government agency, which appears in the presentation under the title "BES collection," reveals that this is applied successfully in practice.
    The sustained operation is probably a brute force decryption. Not the same as hacking the phone. You still haven't shown what this thread is about. Rooting a Blackberry phone. Please try again.
    rthonpm likes this.
    11-21-14 09:10 PM
    That much

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the graphic, but I have to agree with Josh's point.
    11-21-14 09:28 PM
    Are you signed into the same BlackBerry ID on both your phone and desktop?

The more details you give us the more help we can provide.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, the same ID, I can't even use Sachesi!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 02:05 AM
    Yes, the same ID, I can't even use Sachesi!

Posted via CB10
    Are you using leak 10.3.1? If so the only way to fix is sec wipe then reboot until the initial setup appears (oobe:// should not be used unless you never need access to your phone via PC)

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151
    11-22-14 04:39 AM
    Are you using leak 10.3.1? If so the only way to fix is sec wipe then reboot until the initial setup appears (oobe:// should not be used unless you never need access to your phone via PC)

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151
    Nope, I'm on official 10.2.1
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247

( if I already use oob:// then how to fix it? )

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 04:49 AM
    Sure kid. I see a lot of execs using BB10 devices around here. More than iPhone and I have yet to see an exec using an Android device.
    Don't play his games, I had this fight before where he said BlackBerry is hackable ect had has no prove to back it up.

Commander and Chief of the Peevishlicious Crew
    11-22-14 06:18 AM
    Don't play his games, I had this fight before where he said BlackBerry is hackable ect had has no prove to back it up.

What are you talking about? I thought the peevishlicious crew already hacked BlackBerry lol

Posted via the Z to the 3 to the 0 // 2B6832B1
    11-22-14 08:32 AM
    What are you talking about? I thought the peevishlicious crew already hacked BlackBerry lol

Posted via the Z to the 3 to the 0 // 2B6832B1
    I cannot confirm or deny that said allegations

11-22-14 09:35 AM
    Nope, I'm on official 10.2.1
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247

( if I already use oob:// then how to fix it? )

Posted via CB10
    I know your pain man, i had this issue on my Passport after opening oobe:// for the first time after having used the phone for a couple weeks..
    It broke BlackBerry Link and Sachesi as well as any other desktop connections because it got stuck in setup infinitely.

Trick for me after literally exploring all options and even contacting BlackBerry was to backup my stuffs with Backup Pro (either to SD or some cloud service like Mega), then run the .908 autoloader after running a SIC Wipe.

Worked perfectly ever since, just never going to open that in my browser again!

X_X

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    11-22-14 07:59 PM
64 123