Link works...download latest version.
    Asked and answered... )

Crackberry Genius on Verizon Z10/10.3.1.1151
    The only solution I get is to wipe, and WTF!
    I need to my data, and not able to backup or restore , in fact, my z10 can't connect and it says I must complete the settings 0_o which already done, but with every boot the initial setup appears again

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 04:00 PM
    Theres a page you can open in the browser to complete the install setup and tutorial. I read it here on the forums, something to do with stl100-1, but for the life of me I cant remember what it was.
    11-19-14 06:00 PM
    Theres a page you can open in the browser to complete the install setup and tutorial. I read it here on the forums, something to do with stl100-1, but for the life of me I cant remember what it was.
    oobe://

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=973063

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 07:05 PM
    Well, I was have no problem until I open that ******* url, lol

Yup, I was just want to try what is it, and then get the problem! It does not work, I retry but it's the same idea of what I have, I complete it, but it's appear again with the next boot, also can't connect to pc

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 11:22 AM
    The english level here is TOP tier.

Posted via CB10
    BDLIVE4463 likes this.
    11-21-14 12:58 PM
    Well, I was have no problem until I open that ******* url, lol

Yup, I was just want to try what is it, and then get the problem! It does not work, I retry but it's the same idea of what I have, I complete it, but it's appear again with the next boot, also can't connect to pc

Posted via CB10
    Are you signed into the same BlackBerry ID on both your phone and desktop?

The more details you give us the more help we can provide.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 02:59 PM
    If you were able to root it, yes, you can do pretty much what you want. Hell, you could even put a full Android OS on there with a lot of know how (and don't ask me how, I don't have a clue where to start). I'm not saying it will be easy, but it can be done.

I don't buy the BlackBerry Rooting is impossible. Everything is hackable. BlackBerry doesn't make the best security in the world. They're good, but not the best. Everything is hackable, you just need to find the right method.

But back on topic, yes. You can replace the stub that BlackBerry has placed for the Google Play Services. You can alter the Android Runtime. Even replace whole files with a little know how. Everything BlackBerry has put in the place will be pretty much useless once the phone is rooted. You can have all the Google apps you want and tweak the OS to run better and make it more compatible

Posted via CB10
    Pure conjecture

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 06:24 PM
    People aren't the best at Blackhat conferences. And it's not wishful thinking. Rooting removes security. That's what it is. Finding a way to do it is tough. Probably near impossible. But not impossible

Posted via CB10
    If you think rooting is "removing security" you have no idea. Rooting just gives you access to the complete file system. Whatever someone can do from there is unknown on this platform.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 06:28 PM
    If you think rooting is "removing security" you have no idea. Rooting just gives you access to the complete file system. Whatever someone can do from there is unknown on this platform.

Posted via CB10
    What's that thing that stops you from having full access to the file system?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 06:41 PM
    Pure conjecture

Posted via CB10
    So you're saying there are somethings that can't be hacked? BlackBerry 10 must the only thing in the world that can't be hacked then. Yep. Sounds right. EVERYTHING can be hacked. Because it hasn't been done does not mean it can't be, just no one has figured it out. How many people do you actually think tries hacking a BlackBerry 10 device?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 06:43 PM
    So you're saying there are somethings that can't be hacked? BlackBerry 10 must the only thing in the world that can't be hacked then. Yep. Sounds right. EVERYTHING can be hacked. Because it hasn't been done does not mean it can't be, just no one has figured it out. How many people do you actually think tries hacking a BlackBerry 10 device?

Posted via CB10
    Let us see. Would you rather hack your mom's phone (iPhone, Android) or some CEO, lawyer, politician or bank execs phone (Blackberry).

As a hacker, which would get you more fame, hacking a Blackberry or hacking Android? I bet your mom can hack an Android. Everyone has. How many have hacked a Blackberry who's fame is security?
    11-21-14 06:46 PM
    Let us see. Would you rather hack your mom's phone (iPhone, Android) or some CEO, lawyer, politician or bank execs phone (Blackberry)
    Considering a lot of those CEOs, lawyers, politicians or even bank executives don't use BlackBerry 10, I have no idea. I'm going to choose Symbian. The people who use BlackBerry 10 is very little. Most "business" (just shorten it down) still use legacy devices. So yes, iPhones and Androids are the two popular choices, way over BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 06:49 PM
    Considering a lot of those CEOs, lawyers, politicians or even bank executives don't use BlackBerry 10, I have no idea. I'm going to choose Symbian. The people who use BlackBerry 10 is very little. Most "business" (just shorten it down) still use legacy devices. So yes, iPhones and Androids are the two popular choices, way over BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    Sure kid. I see a lot of execs using BB10 devices around here. More than iPhone and I have yet to see an exec using an Android device.
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-21-14 06:58 PM
    What's that thing that stops you from having full access to the file system?

Posted via CB10
    The fact that blackberry designed their os so that you don't have access...

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    No I'm saying the conclusions that you're drawing from the ability to simply gain root access are pure conjecture.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:07 PM
    The fact that blackberry designed their os so that you don't have access...

Posted via CB10
    And that's called?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:18 PM
    No I'm saying the conclusions that you're drawing from the ability to simply gain root access are pure conjecture.

Posted via CB10
    That just doesn't make any sense

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:20 PM
    Sure kid. I see a lot of execs using BB10 devices around here. More than iPhone and I have yet to see an exec using an Android device.
    In 2014, BlackBerry has less than 1% of the Market share. Android has just under 85%. Yeah. Do the Maths. (Just so you know, the others section has 0.6% and BlackBerry has 0.5%)

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:22 PM
    In 2014, BlackBerry has less than 1% of the Market share. Android has just under 85%. Yeah. Do the Maths. (Just so you know, the others section has 0.6% and BlackBerry has 0.5%)

Posted via CB10
    Not taking sides, just pointing out that your percentages include "everyone". All I care about is there being a BlackBerry to upgrade to when I get around to it. If not... c'est la vie.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    What is the market share of Enterprise? You are again considering your mom and pop and all the kids in your class. That is not the market of the Blackberry devices.
    11-21-14 07:31 PM
    Not taking sides, just pointing out that your percentages include "everyone". All I care about is there being a BlackBerry to upgrade to when I get around to it. If not... c'est la vie.

Posted via CB10
    My point was to include everyone. But there is way more than 0.5% of the population that is a lawyer, CEO etc. And I have a BlackBerry Q10 just playing around with leaks. But BlackBerry will be around for a long time, I'm currently saving up for a Passport

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:33 PM
    My point was to include everyone. But there is way more than 0.5% of the population that is a lawyer, CEO etc. And I have a BlackBerry Q10 just playing around with leaks. But BlackBerry will be around for a long time, I'm currently saving up for a Passport

Posted via CB10
    My point is what would you want to hack everyones phones? What will you gain. How about hacking the US Military and US President's phone? You will gain something.
    11-21-14 07:39 PM
    My point is what would you want to hack everyones phones? What will you gain. How about hacking the US Military and US President's phone? You will gain something.
    The President of USA uses a highly modified that used to be a legacy BlackBerry. Not a BlackBerry 10 device.

Fine, let's go with the Pentagon for the military. They have BlackBerry Legacy devices, BlackBerry 10 devices and iOS devices along with Android devices. Right... what's your point? You can't keep going on about all BlackBerry phones, it's legacy and BlackBerry 10 for a reason. There's a difference between the two.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:45 PM
    What is the market share of Enterprise? You are again considering your mom and pop and all the kids in your class. That is not the market of the Blackberry devices.
    Enterprise? Um, BlackBerry comes under Other because it's that low...

P.S I'm not a kid, I'm a University Student and an Adult. So. Yeah.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:46 PM
    The President of USA uses a highly modified that used to be a legacy BlackBerry. Not a BlackBerry 10 device.

Fine, let's go with the Pentagon for the military. They have BlackBerry Legacy devices, BlackBerry 10 devices and iOS devices along with Android devices. Right... what's your point? You can't keep going on about all BlackBerry phones, it's legacy and BlackBerry 10 for a reason. There's a difference between the two.

Posted via CB10
    They are rolling out BB10 devices. They wouldn't do that if they are hackable. Both the old and new devices share the same security. I thought you said that all phones are hackable. How hackable where legacy devices?
    11-21-14 07:50 PM
64 123