This thread is so utterly strange and grotesque, that I will just say one thing:

You don't seem to know a lot about empathy. You don't seem to understand that different people will have different values, connotations and desires.

The key sentence here, is that you wonder why you didn't get some nice responses on social media concerning topics you are interested in.
    You then keep on ranting, with a subtle (euphemism) hint of a god complex, how you are the only one around being interested in what's going on...

We have 2 easily identifiable problems here:
    First of all, whatever you are interested in, mustn't be of interest to anyone else.
    You wanna talk about politics and your friends/acquaintances/strangers on Twitter apparently don't want to.
    They seem to be much rather interested in posting funny cat pics. And those guys and girls won't understand why you aren't interested in their funny cat pics.

Simple advice: get a social entourage that has similar interests and start to be empathic.

Your second issue is your subtle god complex.
    This one apparently keeps you from going to the next level of understanding, because you think that you already understand something, which actually isn't the case.
    Your lack of empathy clearly shows that.

Personally, I find it strange to be fixated on productivity. A human should have deeper and more complex values than productivity.
    Productivity is a need for our modern society. I would never describe it as something a non-workaholic would want to achieve. Being productive is a mean, not an end.

What does it have to do with this thread?
    So much too address... I don't even nowhere to begin. I'll start off by saying, "Thanks, I enjoyed your critic."

Over the past few days I had the chance to relax and reflect. As you stated, I don't know a great deal about empathy. I agree. We live in complex world with infinite realities. My brain would overload if I attempted to know it all.

The responses are the least of my concerns. I simply want people to reflect on their message to bring self-awareness. Perhaps what you consider to be ranting, I call it seeking solutions to bring about clarity. I have my hypothesis on why many "people ignore issues and look for ways to avoid them." Anyways, I'm having trouble understanding how deviating from the "norm" gives the impression I'm a god. Maybe a leader, but not a god.

Being an introverted person, while working, and immersed in my studies leaves me with very little time to associate. No excuses. I'm still learning how to prioritize my time to achieve a reasonable balance.

My infatuation with productivity is the essence of my well-being. I try my hardest not to overindulge in dysfunctional behavior. Getting high, getting drunk, fighting, stealing, lying, cheating, killing, meaningless sex, homosexuality, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, etc. People, adults particularly, fail to realize the reason for their distress if from the choices they make. Of course there are some external forces beyond our control that heavily influence our choice. Nevertheless, we still have a choice.

I won't address the remainder of your response because it's simple:

"People want to enhance the capabilites of their phone... "
    Yet I managed to make it complicated and turn the Thread south.

Just to explain it to you:
    When someone tells us how great he is, how socially dysfunctional everyone else is from his race, except for himself, tells us about his degrees and how intelligent he is, but then doesn't even get an idiom right....

Then I'd say that the nitpicking is fully deserved, simply because of the ironic hypocrisy.
    Someone being as great as the person in the OP would know that it's written "heels" and not "hills", wouldn't he?

Respect at being open about your identity though. That's something interesting nowadays.
    You might find it hard to believe, but the original title for the thread was called "Why?". The mods changed the title. I could have simply made corrections and changed 'hills' to 'heels' within the post itself. I chosen not too so everyone can see I'm just an human-being who makes mistakes; no god here. Much respect for your predicate thoughts...
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    07-26-15 10:47 PM
    So much too address... I don't even nowhere to begin. I'll start off by saying, "Thanks, I enjoyed your critic."

Over the past few days I had the chance to relax and reflect. As you stated, I don't know a great deal about empathy. I agree. We live in complex world with infinite realities. My brain would overload if I attempted to know it all.

The responses are the least of my concerns. I simply want people to reflect on their message to bring self-awareness. Perhaps what you consider to be ranting, I call it seeking solutions to bring about clarity. I have my hypothesis on why many "people ignore issues and look for ways to avoid them."
    Anyways, I'm having trouble understanding how deviating from the "norm" gives the impression I'm a god. Maybe a leader, but not a god.

Being an introverted person, while working, and immersed in my studies leaves me with very little time to associate. No excuses. I'm still learning how to prioritize my time to achieve a reasonable balance.

My infatuation with productivity is the essence of my well-being. I try my hardest not to overindulge in dysfunctional behavior. Getting high, getting drunk, fighting, stealing, lying, cheating, killing, meaningless sex, homosexuality, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, etc. People, adults particularly, fail to realize the reason for their distress if from the choices they make. Of course there are some external forces beyond our control that heavily influence our choice. Nevertheless, we still have a choice.

I won't address the remainder of your response because it's simple:

Yet I managed to make it complicated and turn the Thread south.

You might find it hard to believe, but the original title for the thread was called "Why?". The mods changed the title. I could have simply made corrections and changed 'hills' to 'heels' within the post itself. I chosen not too so everyone can see I'm just an human-being who makes mistakes; no god here. Much respect for your predicate thoughts...
    Lol no one is saying that your behavior has given the impression that you are a god (or a leader).

What MarsupilamiX said, is you show signs of having a "God complex" which is a narcissistic personality disorder. He's not saying you're a god. Or acting like a god.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    07-26-15 11:05 PM
    Lol no one is saying that your behavior has given the impression that you are a god (or a leader).

What MarsupilamiX said, is you show signs of having a "God complex" which is a narcissistic personality disorder. He's not saying you're a god. Or acting like a god.
    Hmmm... that definitely could be the case. *Sigh* What do you think I should do? I don't want my overconfidence to make appear narcissistic. Any suggestions?
    07-26-15 11:20 PM
    Hmmm... that definitely could be the case. *Sigh* What do you think I should do? I don't want my overconfidence to make appear narcissistic. Any suggestions?
    The first thing I'd suggest is to not take behavioural advice from anyone on a phone forum. You're fine the way God made you fella. (unless you're a serial killer or something).

Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.2582 O2 UK
    MarsupilamiX and KermEd like this.
    07-27-15 01:35 AM
    Personality disorder sounds harsh, and I probably wouldn't have gone that far, that's why I called it a "slight" god complex.

But tbh, I wouldn't exactly change that, if it never has been a problem for you.
    Confidence is important in the business world.
    You should probably just work on your empathy, and try to understand how other people might perceive you (because working in a team is important as well).
    21stNow likes this.
    07-27-15 03:29 AM
    Just keep it going, in worst case you'll be promoted: Why (Some) Psychopaths Make Great CEOs - Forbes

To answer your question:
    I think apps are the less evil compared to other time killers.
    Some of my co-workers like to take a 5 minutes break for smoking sometimes, while I kill robots and aliens.
    iBwizzle likes this.
    07-27-15 06:15 AM
    The first thing I'd suggest is to not take behavioural advice from anyone on a phone forum. You're fine the way God made you fella. (unless you're a serial killer or something).

Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.2582 O2 UK
    Lol, go figure Fel. I was just about to say roughly the same thing. Some threads and conversations just love to go sideways I suppose.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    guygardner73 likes this.
    07-29-15 08:18 PM
182 ... 678