I know this may be petty to some but it's a big deal to me. Before the update I was able to watch videos online but now I'm aware that BlackBerry has taken it out. I tutor on the side and a website called khan academy uses educational videos that's essential to my students and I use it myself all the time. What I want to know is there a work around? I've tried dolphin browser and that unfortunately is not working. Is there any other browsers that any may know of that works? If not I may just have to move on from BlackBerry.

I understand that taking out adobe flash is profitable for BlackBerry but it's just another inconvenience to their consumers.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:06 PM
    What exactly are you going to move on to? In other words, which phone platform out there still supports Flash?
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    02-26-15 06:09 PM
    Khan Academy has an iPad app, so they have content not in Flash. I'm not sure how you would get it on your BB though.
    02-26-15 06:20 PM
    I know this may be petty to some but it's a big deal to me. Before the update I was able to watch videos online but now I'm aware that BlackBerry has taken it out. I tutor on the side and a website called khan academy uses educational videos that's essential to my students and I use it myself all the time. What I want to know is there a work around? I've tried dolphin browser and that unfortunately is not working. Is there any other browsers that any may know of that works? If not I may just have to move on from BlackBerry.

I understand that taking out adobe flash is profitable for BlackBerry but it's just another inconvenience to their consumers.

Posted via CB10
    They have an app on android app store just use that.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cademy.videos1
    02-26-15 06:21 PM
    As God Gibson says, this works just fine.

Why oh why did you have to remove adobe flash-img_20150226_233307.png

 Z10
    02-26-15 06:34 PM
    Oh ok..thanks. I guess I have to side load the Google playstore to get it. I'll check

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:42 PM
    Would anyone know if you could side load the browser. Bar file from 10.2?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:49 PM
    I've tried dolphin browser and that unfortunately is not working. Is there any other browsers that any may know of that works? If not I may just have to move on from BlackBerry.
    Posted via CB10
    Have you tried change the user agent in Dolphin to see if that sends you a non-flash site? Press the Dolphin >Settings>Customize>User Agent>Iphone and then give Khan another shot.

Evolution browser in AppWorld also lets you change user agent but its a pay app.
    02-26-15 07:05 PM
    Would anyone know if you could side load the browser. Bar file from 10.2?

Posted via CB10
    Does not work according to the other thread where this exact same question was asked.
    02-26-15 07:14 PM
    The site fully works on HTML5 browsers. Unfortunately, nobody cares about the BB10 user agent so we have to fake this using alternatives like Evolution Browser identifying as 'iOS' or 'Android'.

This is something BlackBerry can push for. Get their browser UA in the picture!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 07:24 PM
    What exactly are you going to move on to? In other words, which phone platform out there still supports Flash?
    In case you weren't aware, you can still use Flash on Android. No hacking required. Just open Google Play and install Dolphin browser.
    02-26-15 07:27 PM
    Let's keep the discussion here, please:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ly-lol-998533/
    rthonpm likes this.
    02-26-15 11:09 PM