I've noticed that I'm not receiving email notifications at night despite not enabling bedside mode. When I'm working during the day though I have no problem receiving notifications, and I haven't changed the settings. What's going on? How can I disable this automatic bedside mode?
    08-04-16 03:35 PM
    I've noticed that I'm not receiving email notifications at night despite not enabling bedside mode. When I'm working during the day though I have no problem receiving notifications, and I haven't changed the settings. What's going on? How can I disable this automatic bedside mode?
    Are you on a BES administered BlackBerry?
    Is the email account a work account or a personal account?
    Are you in a region that has regulations covering after work hours email access to work accounts?

All above can be due to restrictions place on the device or the email account in question by someone other than you.

Failing above, you might have an app that is somewhat acting as a notification filter based on time of day, geo-fencing, or some power saving mode thing. Review any apps you have installed before or around the time you noticed the issue.
    CatchEmNow likes this.
    08-04-16 05:01 PM
    It's a personal email account (gmail) on a personal device (no BES) using all default notification settings (confirmed by resetting to default) in Normal mode on a Z30 running 10.3.2.2876. Only app I have installed is CB10, but even when that's removed the same behavior occurs. Battery Saving Mode is set to default.
    08-04-16 05:07 PM
    Maybe Settings/Advanced Interactions?
    Do you sit the Z30 face down at night?
    If so and the settings are on, that will stick in into Sleep Mode and/or Mute Mode.

Other than that, I'm not sure whats up.
    08-04-16 06:02 PM
    The Advanced Interaction settings are all off except "Hold to Stay Awake" is on. I also leave the device face up when I'm not using it. Having it plugged in or not doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm equally lost on ideas.
    08-04-16 06:13 PM
    Have you wiped the phone and started loading everything from scratch again? Not using a backup is what I mean.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 11:08 PM
    Yes, used autoloaders and also used BlackBerry Link to do factory restore. Tried several recent official releases of 10.3.2.x. Same experience.
    08-05-16 12:05 AM