I'm running 10.3.1.1779 which is a official OTA Update, when I put my Z10 on charge it charges very slow or sometime charges nothing at all. Just like this morning my phone wasn't charging I left my Phone still for 30min but it wasn't changing from 0% to 1%. I tried with other chargers too, not happening!
    so i assume it must be software problem.
    04-25-15 06:20 AM
    Check The Charger Or Try A Battery Pull.. Leave The Battery Out For 90 minutes.. It Works Mostly.. Or Try Reloading OS..

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 07:37 AM
    Check The Charger Or Try A Battery Pull.. Leave The Battery Out For 90 minutes.. It Works Mostly.. Or Try Reloading OS..

Posted via CB10
    I m going for latest leaked os xx.x.2726

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 08:32 AM
    I'm running 10.3.1.1779 which is a official OTA Update, when I put my Z10 on charge it charges very slow or sometime charges nothing at all. Just like this morning my phone wasn't charging I left my Phone still for 30min but it wasn't changing from 0% to 1%. I tried with other chargers too, not happening!
    Don't try other chargers except for an original BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 Charger it might make the problem worse if you do. There are many posts addressing battery issues with the STL100-1. You can try another battery and see if it works. In the meantime you can allow the phone to die on it's own with the current battery, then take out the battery for an hour then put it back in and allow it to charge to 100% before using the device if possible. When it does that, use it till it dies again and repeat the process. You can let me know if it helps.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 08:34 AM
    This happened to me as well right after the update to 1779.
    I could not charge. It was on charger (original) for 4 hours and it charged only a few percent. Then I used 2A Samsung charger and finally it charged after some hours. Since then I don't have a problem to charge it with original charger. I also tried to remove battery, restart and nothing helped the first time.
    04-25-15 10:23 AM
    This happened to me as well right after the update to 1779.
    I could not charge. It was on charger (original) for 4 hours and it charged only a few percent. Then I used 2A Samsung charger and finally it charged after some hours. Since then I don't have a problem to charge it with original charger. I also tried to remove battery, restart and nothing helped the first time.
    Okay...thanks for the response! Many of my friends are having the same issue. Well lets go back to leaked OS

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 10:51 PM