Delete the old and does not accept new, asking me the old but there
    07-07-15 05:17 AM
    To change the BlackBerry ID on a device, you will have to do a security wipe.

KB26694-How to switch the BlackBerry ID account on a BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet

Take particular note of the warning and the options given:
    Warning: Performing the security wipe will result in loss of stored data on the smartphone or tablet. Be sure to create a backup and also transfer files to a computer prior to performing the security wipe.
    07-07-15 07:35 AM
    I accidentally deleted BlackBerry ID account it before disable BlackBerry Protect .What should I do to operate again my device?
    07-07-15 01:36 PM
    Do you mean that you wiped the device before disabling BB Protect? If so, you would have to wipe it again, and sign onto it with your original BB ID, turn off Protect, then wipe it again to sign on with the new BB ID. (You should have received a warning to turn off BB Protect when initiating a security wipe with Protect enabled.)
    07-07-15 06:19 PM
    Do you mean that you wiped the device before disabling BB Protect? If so, you would have to wipe it again, and sign onto it with your original BB ID, turn off Protect, then wipe it again to sign on with the new BB ID. (You should have received a warning to turn off BB Protect when initiating a security wipe with Protect enabled.)
    07-08-15 06:42 AM
    how to wipe again after having not opened because it requires ID to operate It has abolished ID which initially operated the device, lest looked upon as stolen;I am not because I have the packing and all elements of syskefis.olo the problem began after IYB anavathmisi.efcharisto advance for the help.
    07-08-15 06:44 AM