Instagram website works but you can't post pictures through browser.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    momofteme likes this.
    02-07-13 06:44 PM
    because blackberry needs to regain it's marketshare... millions of Android and IOS users probably won't consider a blackberry if it doesn't have Instagram...
    Anyway: it is coming
    02-07-13 08:07 PM
    Thanks. So... I get my own Instagram "page" where my photos get uploaded to and others can see my photos there? Since Instagram is owned by Facebook, they are competing with themselves in the social network space?

How many places do I people need to store and share pictures. Jeez! I have Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Picasso, Flickr, SnapFish, PhotoBucket.... Sometimes contraction through acquisition is necessary.
    You can share to other places from Instagram, so they only really need Instagram. You upload there and share to FB, etc.

Sent from my AT&T Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2.
    02-08-13 10:31 AM
    I believe Instagram hasn't released the appropriate APIs for this at the moment, although I hope they do at some point.
    I doubt they ever will as thy don't want to have to go to the lengths twitter had to, to control third party clients. Also, it will make spam messages there even more prolific as someone can code their own client to crawl follow post etc.

Google+ lacks a write API for similar reasons.

Instagram is a Social Network with almost as many users as twitter. If twitter is a big deal, then I don't know why Instagram should be forgettable.

Sent from my AT&T Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2.
    02-08-13 10:36 AM
    Is Pinterest the same thing?
    02-08-13 08:49 PM
    Why go to Blackberry?? BBM, Security, Nice OS...etc.. Why go to Android or IOS....APPS. If BB had all the apps that Android and IOS had there would be no duopoly. My friend has a directv app, he can watch live TV right on his Droid. He uses it a lot. If he had a Blackberry he couldn't do that. How do you interest a person like that?
    02-08-13 08:58 PM
    <<<clapping and cheering your post>>>

I've been wondering the same thing.
    Yea, me too. I was gonna Google it.
    02-08-13 09:17 PM
    This explains it well - not just cos people NOW are using it and ask if BB10 phones have it "yet", but because the next generation of phone users will insist on it Why teens are tiring of Facebook | Internet & Media - CNET News
    03-04-13 03:07 AM
    I don't particularly care for it either way. Would be nice to have I guess but I don't really need it. I just want Blackberry to get all the major apps so that IOS/Android users can stop complaining "but you don't have __ X app." more than anything.
    03-04-13 03:42 AM
109 ... 345