03-22-15 12:52 AM
233 ... 8910
tools
    I heard there were issues, so I was reluctant to upgrade but wanted Blend which works excellent and very productive . I really liked 10.2.1 browser, .....hope they come out with a patch for the browser because it's basically unusable. I went from having an excellent browser to the worse browser overnight !

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 06:46 AM
    Pointless vent:

Since 10.3.1- I've been getting support requests for my AIR apps asking about why they no longer work / are no longer available. And I've had users leave bad reviews, saying flash no longer works after installing some unrelated app of mine - which of course I can't respond to in AW.

It's frustrating... and I'll get over it, but the sad thing I think this is the kind of stuff that causes long term tension between developers and bbry. For a communications hardware company, their communication with users is horrendous.... SO as a general warning, if I see any employees in the near future from BBRY I'm playing a round of unannounced roshambo and then we are even.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    Velocitymj likes this.
    03-01-15 11:17 AM
    Folks : my buddy In IT said do the following :

Clear history
    Clear cache
    Make sure your SIM card is secure
    Do a Hard reboot to the yellow light.

Once rebooted, open browser, go to your 3-dot browser menu to settings to Developer tools make sure everything is off except Disk cache is on.

Result :
    browser is perfect a lot more stable.
    I went to the Web page I had issues with all working fine.
    Will monitor closely !

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 11:41 AM
    Upgrade if you want. Don't upgrade if you don't. I'm guessing I'm not super picky like the rest of you, as I don't see 10.3.1 as being buggy or unrefined. I can say there are little things I would like to be different, but they aren't so bad that I'd spew vitriol throughout the forums. I just think people want to complain since it's different.

I don't know what each person's needs are, and I don't have any control over the desires of others. Do what works for you, but let other people decide for themselves what they think.

Posted via CB10
    Apparently you don't use your phone for business or if you do own a business, phone capabilities must not be important.
    People are "spewing vitriol" because we are righteously indignant to be given garbage as an "update" to use.
    And waiting over a year for it at that.
    BlackBerry has billions of dollars in cash on hand and this is the best they can do???
    When they got rid of thier last CEO they obviously didn't fire the design team that helped put him out the door.
    With 10.3.1 I can't sync my phone anymore because it only transfers data from the computer, then Link erases that entry on the computer and what it does transfer it changes the color coding of the type of calendar entry.
    Everything has to entered manually twice: on the phone and then the computer or vis versa
    I have client meetings, job inspections and walk throughs every day and 10.3.1 has doubled my time input and is worthless.
    And that's just one issue of over a dozen I'm experiencing.
    BlackBerry made us wait a year to only p_$s on us and you're telling us it's just raining.
    Your just a fan boy.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    Last edited by Velocitymj; 03-21-15 at 11:35 PM.
    03-21-15 11:24 PM
    I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. I'm saying that I don't like 10.3.1 and I am quite happy on 10.2.1. What's wrong with that?
    You're absolutely right and there are thousands of BlackBerry users that agree with you.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    Magnetox likes this.
    03-21-15 11:27 PM
    Apparently you don't use your phone for business or if you do own a business, phone capabilities must not be important.
    People are "spewing vitriol" because we are righteously indignant to be given garbage as an "update" to use.
    BlackBerry has billions of dollars in cash on hand and this is the best they can do???
    When they got rid of thier last CEO they obviously didn't fire the design team that helped put him out the door.
    With 10.3.1 I can't sync my phone anymore because it only transfers data from the computer, then Link erases that entry on the computer and what it does transfer it changes the color coding of the type of calendar entry.
    Everything has to entered manually twice: on the phone and then the computer or vis versa
    I have client meetings, job inspections and walk throughs every day and 10.3.1 has doubled my time input and is worthless.
    BlackBerry made us wait a year to only p_$s on us and you're telling us it's just raining.
    Your just a fan boy.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    *you're

Via CB10 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2582 
    Velocitymj likes this.
    03-22-15 12:31 AM
    *you're

Via CB10 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2582 
    That is so funny that it would be just wrong for me to fix the typo.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    03-22-15 12:43 AM
    Your just a fan boy.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    This is your experience. I don't have an issue with what you're saying. Just like I don't have an issue with anyone sharing their experience. It's the people saying "10.3.1 is terrible because" but citing things that may be annoying but ultimately not phone-breaking issues.

You're right, I don't use my phone for a business. However I use my phone to organize my schedule for my two jobs, my family and my limited free time. I may not have inspections six ways from Sunday, but being able to account for every minute of my day is important to me. Granted, since I wrote that post I have noticed no sound from my calendar alerts, but I will not say the calendar is the worst ever because of it.

Another poster said we should share our disappointment. I agree. Sharing disappointment doesn't require overly harsh language. It also should be noted not everyone is having the exact same issues, so there is definitely some variation from device to device.

BlackBerry does need to address this. But constructive analyses (which I have seen here among the irate) are more useful in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    priteshmt likes this.
    03-22-15 12:52 AM
233 ... 8910