Well, for starters
    1. I hate the fact that BlackBerry made the icon smaller.. on the z10 an q10 it's very noticeable...

2. On the z10 the OS isn't lagging but it is responding slower than on the 10.2.1

3. The picture gallery app has now more options on the side menu and it seems that it collides with the delete icon that is not scrolls.

4. I don't want the amazon app store.. but it can't be deleted

5. Every time I finish reading something from the hub the item getting more options to archive or delete or flag and getting pressed by accident..

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 07:17 AM
    1. I don't think the icons are that much smaller, it's due to them no longer having the box around them they look a lot smaller.

2. Give the OS a chance to settle in and then it should be fine

3. If you don't want Amazon App Store, put it away in a folder and never use it.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 07:25 AM
    This OS is the most well-developed and intricate that BB has come up with ever. It is the wave of the future. Get used to choices, multiple ways to do things and start developing dexterity in your finger tips whereby you won't be pressing the wrong things. Give it a chance!
    02-20-15 07:27 AM
    Use ccleaner to remove amazon apps store.
    02-20-15 07:31 AM
    Use ccleaner to remove amazon apps store.
    How do I load it on my Passport?

Posted with my Passport from CB10
    02-20-15 07:35 AM
    Nope, now amazon appstore is permanent
    02-20-15 07:36 AM
    1. Calendar UI.
    2. Large (very large!) Blue Circle.
    3. Calendar UI.
    4. Large (very large!) Blue Circle.
    5. Calendar UI.
    02-20-15 09:28 AM
    Just a top 1 for me. Really, really dislike the updated calendar. Awful UI.

Everything else on my Z10 is great. Feels like a new phone!
    02-20-15 09:34 AM
    My z10 is very fast on 10.3.1 than 10.2.1
    The icons are new, so might take some time to become familiar with.
    Transitions reduced, reducing the lag, specially while opening phone app or calling!
    The overall 10.3.1 is simply awesome!

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 09:35 AM
    Loss of dark theme when using any of the hub.

Loss of convenience when using clock app, what used to be a quick select item is now buried in the side menu.

Icons changed, some are ok but there was nothing wrong with the way they were.

My first impressions. Why are we always losing functionality and adding fluff instead of improving?

I WANT DARK HUB BACK... holy chit it hurts the eyes now, and looks damn ugly!!
    VeryBumpy and Newton Crane like this.
    02-20-15 09:39 AM
    Wow, hate this update. Used to love my Z10 - hate using it now. UI feels cluttered and annoying to look at. I hate the way it always goes back to a blank home screen rather than staying on the screen I had with my most used apps. That big blue overlapping button UGH! Turning off ringer used to be a simple process, now it seems like you need to go through setting up profiles rather than a simple off-on . Yes I need to get familiar with it but I am very annoyed with this phone now, will not be able to get by the cluttery messy feel it has for me.

Any way of going back to the previous o/s?
    02-22-15 03:43 PM
    Wow, hate this update. Used to love my Z10 - hate using it now. UI feels cluttered and annoying to look at. I hate the way it always goes back to a blank home screen rather than staying on the screen I had with my most used apps. That big blue overlapping button UGH! Turning off ringer used to be a simple process, now it seems like you need to go through setting up profiles rather than a simple off-on . Yes I need to get familiar with it but I am very annoyed with this phone now, will not be able to get by the cluttery messy feel it has for me.

You can turn the blank home screen off in the settings.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 03:50 PM
    Yes - using 10.2 Autoloader, but it's destructive. You need to backup manually your data first. You won't be able to restore 10.3 Link backup on 10.2. You can use your 10.2 backup though, if you have one.
    Newton Crane likes this.
    02-22-15 04:02 PM

You can remove that from display settings.

Posted on my Z10 Via CB10
    Newton Crane likes this.
    02-22-15 04:10 PM
    I don't hate it! I love it!

Posted via CB10
    BionicKris likes this.
    02-22-15 05:19 PM
    I love it too! This board is so depressing. It's not even constructive criticism, is full on hate. I'm so tired of it

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:24 PM

You answered your own dilemma. Give it time to get familiar with it.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 09:05 PM
    I haven't got the update yet. I'm on Telus with a Z30. I hope it comes this week. I was getting a little scared after reading these forums. I am prepared to be a little disappointed with the calendar but what I keep telling myself is that only complainers complain. People who are satisfied usually don't say much. I guess I'll find soon.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 09:48 PM
    Whine whine whine. 10.3.1 is a step forward once the kinks are ironed out.

Why do you think so many including myself love the Passport ? Aside from the size and specs, the OS is cleaner, sleeker and improved.

All of you are complaining as if you were handed BlackBerry 10 for the first time and haven't even given it the proper amount of time to appreciate what you have between your hands.

Provide constructive criticism instead of "I hate it!"

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 09:54 PM
    I haven't got the update yet. I'm on Telus with a Z30. I hope it comes this week. I was getting a little scared after reading these forums. I am prepared to be a little disappointed with the calendar but what I keep telling myself is that only complainers complain. People who are satisfied usually don't say much. I guess I'll find soon.
    Or look at the screen shots and judge for yourself.

BlackBerry out did the lameness with this one. It's like some new hire decided to change things just because... without any supervision, guidance or plan.
    02-22-15 09:56 PM
    No one hates the new texting UI?

Posted via CB10
    Savior4Life likes this.
    02-22-15 10:15 PM
    Yeah when 10.2.1 came out, we got tons of complains like this too! Now 10.2.1 is the best thing and 10.3.1 is horrible. Wait til we get 10.4.1...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 10:21 PM
    I love it too! This board is so depressing. It's not even constructive criticism, is full on hate. I'm so tired of it

Posted via CB10
    U can't hate what u don't want

u can quote me. It's mine.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 10:24 PM
    That Sounds like marketing BS. It may be OK on the Passport, but on my Q10 the new Hub interface is truly awfull to the extent it made me positively angry! (unusual for me). Its like somebody has done a Microsoft Ribbon bar all over the thing. The number of emails visible in one go on the Hub has halved, and there are big clunky icons permanently obscuring part of the text - its like taking a step backwards to an old Palm or something - its difficult to imagine that whoever came up with this even tested it on a Q10 (or Classic). I am hoping I can find a way to roll back to the previous version. In case you are wondering - I used to love my Q10 and particularly the Hub interface - it was so productive.
    Magnetox likes this.
    02-24-15 06:51 AM
    Well, for starters
    1. I hate the fact that BlackBerry made the icon smaller.. on the z10 an q10 it's very noticeable...

2. On the z10 the OS isn't lagging but it is responding slower than on the 10.2.1

3. The picture gallery app has now more options on the side menu and it seems that it collides with the delete icon that is not scrolls.

4. I don't want the amazon app store.. but it can't be deleted

5. Every time I finish reading something from the hub the item getting more options to archive or delete or flag and getting pressed by accident..

Posted via CB10
    Personally I like 10.3.1 a lot. It is great update.

1. To me icons look sharper on Z10
    2. I do not notice that much. This might get better over time.
    3. Ok
    4. Yeah but this is good thing to have for most people.i do not use a lot of android apps but some I do and it is great to have option to download them without hassle
    5. I do not have this problem

Posted via CB10
    BionicKris likes this.
    02-24-15 06:55 AM
94 123 ...