LoL

But in their defense, they have nothing to do w/ why our BlackBerry's drop wifi.

And my daughter, who has an iPhone, got notified she went over her data plan - she never goes over b/c she always uses only when wifi available. She never noticed wifi had dropped. Sooooo it's not just BlackBerry issue.

My issue is not knowing which to believe, the wifi symbol in the bar showing I'm connected, or the "wifi not connected" message in phone settings.

I've also had 4glte show in the bar and phone settings say I'm connected to wifi.

How can I tell which one is right?

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.296 & Q10SQN100-2/10.3.0.296
    Maybe not for you. For me however (and a few other from this and the other thread) it's a BlackBerry only wifi issue.
    I have a pc, laptop, my wii (for netflix) and none have had a wifi issue.
    Friends cone over 2 have androids and 1 has an iPhone and they've never had an issue on my wifi.
    My Z10 and my wife's Q5 both have this issue just about daily on the same wifi all the above devices are using.
    Others have reported similar circumstances. People may be having a similar issue with all their devices (with doesn't really help because then people assume we're doing something wrong or lying, I'm not lying)

I'm not bashing BlackBerry I'm a huge fan and I'm looking at getting a z30 soon. I've owned nothing but BlackBerry for about 5 yrs now. But there is a BlackBerry issue with wifi going on. Believe me.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and NYMETSFAN86 like this.
    06-18-14 06:55 AM
    Yep. I posted screens in another thread of my phone with limited wifi and not connected to wifi and my tablet connected which I was posting from on wifi
    moody likes this.
    06-18-14 07:17 AM
    No point in keeping the same discussion going in two places.

Before the questions come pouring in again:

This thread is being closed because this topic is being discussed here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-back-939316/

Thank you.
    06-18-14 07:41 AM
78 ... 234