Just when I thought the disappearing contacts and double contacts wasn't enough, the Remember app decides to move the dates of certain tasks, and won't let me set them back. So I have to delete them and redo them, and not only that, but it's creating double entries.

I really enjoy my Q10 and want to get the Classic, but things like this make me want to leave BlackBerry. It's the little things like this, contacts disappearing from the app, double entries, slow searches in the contacts app and in the hub, tasks being messed around, and the general feeling of always having to do a work around for something that should just work.

How do you go about saying it's a productivity device for business types, when something so simple and essential as your contacts just simply doesn't work in a flawless, effortless manner? In the case of the contacts app it actually gets in your way not what I need in a phone

BlackBerry needs to get their s#!t together, because even enterprise clients will move on sooner or later, even they just want things to work

"Triple the garlic in any given recipe"
    03-18-15 04:44 PM
    These applications for me works well. Can't help you, but if you want to go to another phone manufacturer as you stated please do. I am sure someone on this forum will help you to resolve your issues.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 04:50 PM