I've been in my local T-Mobile store several times recently and each time seen several people upgrading their old bbos devices to an android or iphone.

It boggles the mind that BlackBerry is not emailing every single BIS user out there offering great upgrade deals to move to the "New BlackBerry 10".

I've been wondering about this for months and now I see that even Apple is doing trade-ins.

Unless BlackBerry is purposely trying to collapse on itself, it makes no sense for them to ignore the most important thing they could be doing now, which is building the number of BlackBerry 10 users and slowing overall defections.

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone is home or in charge in Waterloo.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 02:00 PM
    I've been in my local T-Mobile store several times recently and each time seen several people upgrading their old bbos devices to an android or iphone.

It boggles the mind that BlackBerry is not emailing every single BIS user out there offering great upgrade deals to move to the "New BlackBerry 10".

I've been wondering about this for months and now I see that even Apple is doing trade-ins.

Unless BlackBerry is purposely trying to collapse on itself, it makes no sense for them to ignore the most important thing they could be doing now, which is building the number of BlackBerry 10 users and slowing overall defections.

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone is home or in charge in Waterloo.

Posted via CB10
    https://tradeup.blackberry.com/en/us/web/home.html
    08-31-13 02:03 PM
    I understand that they did have a trade in program. In any case, doesn't your carrier do that? Mine does.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4780 O2 Uk
    08-31-13 02:04 PM
    I wonder if that could possibly be any more obscure...

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 10:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    It should be on a card next to each BlackBerry 10 device's in-store display.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 10:22 PM
    Strange if it isn't possible...even Vodacom here in South Africa offer it and they are notorious for being ***** (Choose your own 5 letter derogatory metaphor).
    08-31-13 10:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    if anything their advertisement for this advertisement is obscure..
    09-01-13 03:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well I received that link in an email from BBRY on more than one occasion last year and a few times this year. I'm pretty sure those who registered their older products with RIM back then did as well. They even had a full page ad in the USA Today paper here in the US. Did they blanket the media? No. They they get the word out? Sure - but always not enough for some people.
    09-01-13 07:03 AM
    BlackBerry distributor (not telco carrier) in my country is currently doing a trade in program for the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 12:25 PM
    Well I received that link in an email from BBRY on more than one occasion last year and a few times this year. I'm pretty sure those who registered their older products with RIM back then did as well. They even had a full page ad in the USA Today paper here in the US. Did they blanket the media? No. They they get the word out? Sure - but always not enough for some people.
    I've received that email several times as well.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 12:50 PM