I understand that Blackberry has been out of the game for a while, but I don't understand why everyone hates on them and why people say blackberry has a bad rep? When I think of Blackberry I think of business men and money. People with a blackberry get sh!t done so I don't understand why people hate on them so much. Adults with phones usually uses them for business so why would you want a phone that has bright colors like you're in second grade, or features you don't even use? Im pretty upset that BB will most likely be going under pretty soon
    09-21-13 02:16 PM
    I understand that Blackberry has been out of the game for a while, but I don't understand why everyone hates on them and why people say blackberry has a bad rep? When I think of Blackberry I think of business men and money. People with a blackberry get sh!t done so I don't understand why people hate on them so much. Adults with phones usually uses them for business so why would you want a phone that has bright colors like you're in second grade, or features you don't even use? Im pretty upset that BB will most likely be going under pretty soon
    Its like how people generalize those "Apple" fans, where they're willing to blow thousands of dollars just for the new iPhone saying its the best and then you got those android people which says Android OS is the best. It's just how it is, you got people who hate on other people. Then there are those people who listen to other people without even trying themselves
    09-21-13 02:24 PM
    Because they built it.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-21-13 02:25 PM
    When I think of BlackBerry I think of a product that is made only for people who know exactly what they want and need.
    09-21-13 02:34 PM