08-24-15 05:08 PM
32 12
tools
    Commenting so I can come back to this thread for the lulz.
    This is known as "I'm NDA'd but I'll be back after the official unveiling for a good laugh".
    08-24-15 03:33 PM
    The level of denial some people have in this community is stunning, to say the least. Like people who don't believe in the moon landing but do believe in the Easter Bunny.
    Hey! That's enough of that. Everyone knows the Easter bunny has been to the moon.......several times.

What surprises me is some assuming that BlackBerry could launch more smartphones with BB10, continue to lose money and not expect major shareholders to be concerned. Not knocking Chen at all and if this hybrid sells, BlackBerry could/should have some additional breathing room. Maybe.
    08-24-15 03:55 PM
    Commenting so I can come back to this thread for the lulz.
    I had to Google "lulz". I'm officially no longer cool.

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-24-15 04:43 PM
    Hmm, I think whether it had android or BlackBerry OS, I'll be happy to buy it. Only one reason I prefer Android. It's a silly one but, I like using Swype or similar keyboards. Everything else about BB10 can be managed with an Apk.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk Pro.
    That's not silly! It's my reason too, so it can't be silly!
    08-24-15 04:50 PM
    Regarding the original photo, who holds a smartphone like that, anyway? I know you all are dying to see our new phone and this is the only pic you get for the next six months so let me put my big thumb right in the middle. OK, bye!
    08-24-15 04:54 PM
    Really do not understand why it matters which OS is supported... If BB can skin Android and provide the features of current BB10.. all the more power to them... who cares.. if is the user experience that matters.. not what OS it runs.. if they configure Android and it is laggy or buggy... will be the death of the company's hardware division... it they make it fly them they may make Chen's stated goal of 10 million units per year... As there is no announcement of BB10 being dropped... which makes sense for the Enterpise market....so who knows... when you are in a niche market you cannot rely on brand loyalty.. you have to expand.. and if Android is their new path.. they might just pull it off... seeing as BB10 is a monumental flop in sales... do not see any other options outside of dropping the hardware production..
    08-24-15 05:06 PM
    This is known as "I'm NDA'd but I'll be back after the official unveiling for a good laugh".
    I thought it was CrackBerry policy to never sign an NDA.

Now, being "asked" to not reveal something specific, is a possibility.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 05:08 PM
32 12