I'm sure this has been asked before, so i'll probably get flamed for starting a new thread about this
    But i did anyway...so here it goes, what do you like about bb10, have you tried other phones before coming to bb10, are you thinking of switching to another platform?

If you had to convince someone to try bb10, what would you say?

For me, it's really the hub and the gestures!!i'm so in love with the gestures!!
    01-28-14 02:31 AM
    I was on iPhone before, had each model ever since it came out. Recent hardware development (if you can name it that way) and especially software (iOS7) made me switch. Couldn't take it no more, iOS7 even broke my car BT connection and everything.

I need something that works and is efficient, so I went on to try BB and here I am now. Very happy so far.

If I had the need to convince someone, I wouldn't talk, I would give them a hands on or have them take a look at how I work with it. Words can't describe the awesomeness. The hub, the gestures, everything just seems to work and is tightly integrated.

When I occasionally touch my old iPhone4, it seems I'm holding ancient history in my hands, swiping up doesn't do anything, there's a button for that. It also seems small, sluggish and even iOS7 feels dated already compared to BB 10.
    01-28-14 03:04 AM
    But don't you miss how the iphone just "works". and i'm saying this because it's seems that a lot of people are on Ios because it's user friendly. the thing that i hate about blackberry, is that you can't just pass it to someone and let them explore it, because you really need to know how it works to make it work...
    01-28-14 03:11 AM
    I wouldn't pass my phone to someone and let them explore it... I've gone from Curve 9300 to my Z10, I liked the compressed bandwidth and security.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 03:15 AM
    I used iPhones since they arrived. Last march I got myself a Z10 because I like to try new platforms. While I did enjoy the keyboard, hub and gestures, I didn't like the size of it nor the built quality. The iPhone has the perfect size for me and when it comes to design and build quality it is on another level. But after using the 5s for 2 months I got bored of it. Remembering how nicely the BB10 interface worked. I also wanted to know how it evolved since I last used it. So I went and got a Q10 in november and haven't looked back yet. I love the size of the device and I don't care about media consumption on a cell phone. And although I never really owned any hardware keyboard devices, I totally fell in love with it. I never knew what I was missing.

Although the Q10 doesn't win in every category over my iPhone it wins the most important one. I simply love to use the device and can hardly put it down. I believe the gesture controls and the hub play a large role in that.

Sent from my Q10
    01-28-14 03:17 AM
    I wouldn't pass my phone to someone and let them explore it... I've gone from Curve 9300 to my Z10, I liked the compressed bandwidth and security.

Posted via CB10
    i understand what you're saying, but let say it's someone you trust and he'd want to test a bb10 device before getting one...

Edit: i could be wrong, but from what i know there's no more compression on bb10..
    01-28-14 03:18 AM
    Nothing half of stuff line two camers stopped working afer update. In Poland last update was 10.2.0.424. Its annoing Such delate in software!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 03:18 AM
    Nothing half of stuff line two camers stopped working afer update. In Poland last update was 10.2.0.424. Its annoing Such delate in software!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Didn't really understand what you just said about your camera...but 10.2.1 is right around the corner, and if you can't wait, just sideload the bars http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-2-0-a-860154/ that way it won't wipe your phone like an autoloader would. and what delay are you talking about, ask the US bb10 users how they're feeling on 10.1
    01-28-14 03:23 AM
    Edit: i could be wrong, but from what i know there's no more compression on bb10..
    I think you're right, but I didn't know that at the time of upgrading. Not that I mind, still like my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 03:29 AM