I didn't choose bb10, I chose BlackBerry.

Posted via zedten
    10-30-14 02:51 AM
    As I've said before, I came back to BlackBerry for the physical keyboard, and stayed for the Hub.

With 10.3's shortcuts, the productivity has gone up further!

Q10/10.3.1.821
    10-30-14 02:54 AM
    1. I absolutely love the Hub
    2. I didn't think virtual keyboard can be so good. I'm so glad BlackBerry proved me wrong. Hard.
    3. I like the way I navigate the OS. Seriously going through Recent Apps in Android is not fun.
    4. It handles emails like a champ that it is.
    5. Switching between network modes (3G and 2G) is quick and absolutely painless no matter what and how you compare it.

Allow me to theme my BlackBerry 10 and I'm a very happy camper

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3247
    10-30-14 04:14 AM
    Being the geek I am......QNX!!!!!!! on a MOBILE PLATFORM
    Simply AWESOME! After learning the OS
    No other OS can do what BB10 can do.....ever.......even apple carplay is powered-by-qnx ......just think about that
    RTOS

STL100-4 OS10.2.1.2976
    10-30-14 11:05 AM
    I like the many options of how to exit, close, raise, and general OS maneuvering. I use the phone differently depending on how I hold the phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 09:32 PM
    i've used android, sailfish, firefox, ubuntu,blackberry, windows and blackberry takes the cake. the performance, hardware build(z10) and security are amazing compared to the others.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 09:36 PM
    Wanted to step away from Android for a bit. I was torn between a Windows phone and a BlackBerry phone. Once I heard about the android compatibility I got a z10.

Also small screens aren't a thing in the Android market for the most part. Z10 has the perfect size screen.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 03:35 AM
    For me BB hub and the fact that BB os does what it says on the tin. It is a Smart phone that keeps you moving and communicating with flow, speed and ease.
    10-31-14 03:58 AM
    Before I got BB10 I had iPhones, Androids, and two Windows Phones. They were okay for what they offered but I prefer BlackBerry over them. I will never forget how much I enjoyed my first experience with the BlackBerry Torch. It made me want one so badly. Apps didn't really matter to me all that much. I remember when I got my Note 2 I was really wanting a Z10 but they still hadn't been released. I am glad I got my hands on the Z10 but I ended up wishing I had gotten the Q10 instead because of the keyboard. I did get a Q10 a few months later and use it daily. My Z10 has become my leak tester while I keep my Q10 on official versions.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 05:46 AM
    I've been a BlackBerry user since 07, originally it was for excel spreadsheet, email, It's just an evolution for me. I'd still choose BBOS before the available OS out there today.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 05:02 PM
    So much quicker to navigate the OS. That alone does it for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:37 AM
    I fulfill my need of smartphone. Best multitasking!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 04:00 AM
    I am using BlackBerry from 2008. I chose it as my first phone and I can't replace it by other.
    Reasons:
    - Great keyboard.
    - Email.
    - Hub.
    - Can't destroy althought I dropped it many times.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:36 AM
    Familiarity and inertia as much as anything if I'm honest. Changing platforms is a pain. When my 9900 was due for replacement, BB10 had arrived. Without that I'd have changed. So I gave it a go and like it.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 06:11 AM
    I prefer emailing, calling and messaging from my device rather than my pc/phone on my desk in front of me.

BB10 is simply more direct/efficient for me.

And it never crashes.

Not sent from an iOS device.
    11-09-14 11:23 AM
    Flash
    Flac
    Hub

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 11:57 AM
    Always been a fan and oh, Canada.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 06:03 PM
    I lost my Nokia lumia windows phone and I was doing research in Internet for my second smart phone...I hate android ( never used but operated)...my preferences was good battery, square shape design, looking for diff os other than android and windows (cannot afford iPhone) ...I had few phones which are about to launch...one plus one and xiaomi mi3 (knowing it's android and didn't have much choices)...after three months of research then I saw a news about z3...wow...good specs which covers all my preference( display is a bit let down) ... never heard about z10 until than which almost at same price...well battery is the deal breaker for me...so opted z3 which is with in my budget...it's a new os...it took couple of days to get used to it...then I fall in love with the os...things I love is keyboard, hub, email, search, gestures...but still there are lot of updates needs to be done in coming days...waiting for official release of 10.3

Long live BB
    11-13-14 03:14 PM
    Hub, Keyboard, Smooth multitasking
    BB10 total experience since Z10, Z30 and Z3 (touch) models came out.
    Pricing compared to Apple devices made me do the switch when the iphone (5) secrecy waiting took too long for me
    11-16-14 06:15 AM
    A whim....

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Z3 Smartphone running BlackBerry 10
    awindsr likes this.
    11-16-14 07:36 AM
    Consistent look/feel to the OS. Decent native performance with the option to run the odd Android app. Security. And, yes, just the desire to be different.
    Exactly!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 02:20 PM
    Mainly because I got bored of my iPhones and wanted to try something new but don't trust android security,

a couple friends were thinking of getting iphone (one had bold and other had HTC). But after bb10 released I convinced them to get the Z10 and if it doesn't work out then get an iPhone.

After playing with their phones and asking how they liked it I decided the z30 was for me

Ps, my friend that upgraded to z10 from a bold did love it, but ultimately he had to get the passport cause he missed the physical keys too much

*Z30 STA100-5 10.2.1.2977/3247*
    11-21-14 08:31 PM
    I've bought my BlackBerry Z30 after BB PlayBook, as PlayBook was my first BlackBerry and HUB is one of the best things on my z30 also it's good that it has the ability to run Android apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 09:33 AM
    1. I absolutely love the Hub
    2. I didn't think virtual keyboard can be so good. I'm so glad BlackBerry proved me wrong. Hard.
    3. I like the way I navigate the OS. Seriously going through Recent Apps in Android is not fun.
    4. It handles emails like a champ that it is.
    5. Switching between network modes (3G and 2G) is quick and absolutely painless no matter what and how you compare it.

Allow me to theme my BlackBerry 10 and I'm a very happy camper

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3247
    This is exactly why I am with BB10!

Except for number 2 because I got the Passport, well I guess its half correct with me as the keyboard is half touch haha!

3 and 5 though are such small but major things to me, its so clunky to go through menu after menu just to toggle the network modes on Android and IOS.
    11-22-14 10:57 PM
    It was a few things for me. The first is that I was tired of the the "update roulette" that happens with my Android phone. Never knowing when or if my device would be updated got very annoying. I used to root my Android devices back in the day and as I have gotten busier I lost interest in doing that. I do like my iPad but wouldn't like the software for a phone OS as it is too restrictive. The Hub is what I love about BlackBerry as well as the security. My phone is for communication mostly and BB does the best for me. I have a tablet for game playing. I don't hate any other OS but as my needs have changed BlackBerry fills the bill for me. If it ever stops I will be more than willing to go back to Android or iOS or maybe Jolla will turn into something worth investigating.
    11-22-14 11:08 PM
91 1234