So I Am with Wind and I still didn't get the 10.3 update on my phone when it came out and saw I didn't get the the update I just assumed that I had to wait a little bit more for the update. Around a month pass by and I still didn't get the update. I am just wondering when will I get the update on my Z10.
    BTW my phone is unlocked.
    03-17-15 07:51 PM
    So I Am with Wind and I still didn't get the 10.3 update on my phone when it came out and saw I didn't get the the update I just assumed that I had to wait a little bit more for the update. Around a month pass by and I still didn't get the update. I am just wondering when will I get the update on my Z10.
    Hello,
    Where did you buy your phone?

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2576/CB10
    03-17-15 07:53 PM
    Are you in Canada? The update was only out for a few days before it got pulled back by Canadian carriers because of the bugs; and they're only just starting to roll out the new one now, so you should have it within a week or so!
    03-18-15 08:51 AM
    Yea the update was rolled back by BlackBerry because of performance problems and such the new one supposedly with fixes is being pushed out.

Posted on my Z10 Via CB10
    03-18-15 09:41 AM
    Wind NEVER released the 10.3.1 update - period. I have been monitoring their customer care twitter feed and there are MANY Wind customers asking the same question. The response is always the same "We currently have no time-frame for this update, though your device will be notified once available". Don't believe me? Go comb through the twitter feed and replies: https://twitter.com/WIND_Cares/with_replies

I have a Z10 STL100-3 which I bought from a Telus user and unlocked it. But before I put in my Wind SIM and as part of the initial setup from a factory wiped state (the phone was still technically a Telus phone), I was able to OTA update to 10.3.1.2267 without issue. I don't seem to have any problems with the update either unlike many in these forums. But that being said, now that my Wind SIM is used in the phone, I have NOT received the 10.3.1.2558 or .2582 or whatever the latest number is "today". In fact, I don't anticipate any official OTA release from Wind for months, if ever at all. Wind has the WORST record for releasing updates of all the carriers. So if you want the latest now, you will have to put it on via another method. I am going to try my friend's iPhone SIM as she's with Telus when I see her next.
    03-18-15 10:19 AM
    I have z10. STL-001 factory unlocked still dnt get any updates except the initial 10.3.1.2243.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 11:22 AM
    Wind NEVER released the 10.3.1 update - period. I have been monitoring their customer care twitter feed and there are MANY Wind customers asking the same question. The response is always the same "We currently have no time-frame for this update, though your device will be notified once available". Don't believe me? Go comb through the twitter feed and replies: https://twitter.com/WIND_Cares/with_replies

I have a Z10 STL100-3 which I bought from a Telus user and unlocked it. But before I put in my Wind SIM and as part of the initial setup from a factory wiped state (the phone was still technically a Telus phone), I was able to OTA update to 10.3.1.2267 without issue. I don't seem to have any problems with the update either unlike many in these forums. But that being said, now that my Wind SIM is used in the phone, I have NOT received the 10.3.1.2558 or .2582 or whatever the latest number is "today". In fact, I don't anticipate any official OTA release from Wind for months, if ever at all. Wind has the WORST record for releasing updates of all the carriers. So if you want the latest now, you will have to put it on via another method. I am going to try my friend's iPhone SIM as she's with Telus when I see her next.
    Your post has me intrigued. I have a factory-unlocked Z30 with a Wind SIM (which I have not removed anytime recently) in Canada and I received the OTA update to 10.3.1.2267 before it was pulled back by Canadian carriers. Since then I have received the OTA update to 10.3.1.2558 (but remember, I have a Z30 and Z30s received this update before anyone else), since then I have done a manual non-destructive update to 10.3.1.2576 so I can't speak for whether that one would have been pushed to me or not, and I have not yet received the 10.3.1.2582 update.

I don't know if mine being factory-unlocked (shopblackberry) makes a difference.
    But I believe the updates are coming, just have patience my friends.
    I have also heard of people removing their SIM and connecting to wifi and receiving updates that weren't pushed to their SIM carrier yet, maybe you could try that?
    Best of luck!
    03-18-15 11:28 AM
    So basically, I think the reason you guys haven't received the new updates (since the original 10.3.1.2243/10.3.1.2267 were pulled back) is because the new updates haven't been pushed to Z10s yet but I bet you'll receive them within a week!
    03-18-15 11:30 AM
    So basically, I think the reason you guys haven't received the new updates (since the original 10.3.1.2243/10.3.1.2267 were pulled back) is because the new updates haven't been pushed to Z10s yet but I bet you'll receive them within a week!
    Hope it happens asap.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 11:44 AM
    I didn't get it either... stl100-1 unlocked, bought from Amazon, carrier MTS - Montenegro (Europe)

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 12:10 PM
    Here's one of the many Wind Twitter posts. This one is from yesterday (19 hours ago). The person posting is understandably upset...

I personally am willing to wait because my previous update is working smoothly. But if it doesn't show up in a month or so then I'll take matters into my own hands and try Sachesi. I am still going to try my friend's Telus SIM too though. Pulling the Wind SIM and trying Link over WiFi doesn't work either FYI.
    Why didn't I get the 10.3 update on my Z10?-2015-03-18_112232.png
    03-18-15 12:26 PM