------

Well, so many users complaint about this. Me too, the call lag / delay, annoys me. I am using BlackBerry Z10 STL100-4. The process appearing call app takes to 8 seconds in my BlackBerry Z10. I had many comments about this (slow in make a call, slow in receive incoming calls and slow in checking balance) and in this forums, if we search it, you will find many users complaint about OS 10.3. My Z10 is OS 10.3.2.556 release with OS 10.3.2.2339 version, still slow in checking balance, slow in making call.

I had tried 4 autoloader OS 10.3.2 (tried autoloader 10.3.2.680, tried autoloader 10.3.2.798, tried autoloader 10.3.2.840, last autoloader 10.3.2.2339). Before I did autoloader 10.3.2.2339 I did Sachesi v1.9 to OS 10.3.2.858, the result... all of this never fix slow appearing the process of connecting when dial numbers to call, slow when receive incoming calls and slow check balance.

You can't do downgrade again after in OS 10.3.2. I had tried it, from OS 10.3.2.680 I downgraded to OS 10.2.2, failed, from 10.3.2.680 I downgraded to 10.3.2.500, failed, from 10.3.2.2339 I downgraded to 10.2.2, failed. So, the conclusion we can't downgrade even you do wipe security, or using BlackBerry Link to reload, to wipe security, will stay the same, I had tried once wipe security (forgot where I was OS version), the result, it didnkt fix the call lag problem, do hard reset, presing power buttton and volume button together, restart device, they all just refresh device for temporary, after 2 days used or more, the problem will come again. So my solution:
    1. Keep using it, accept the call lag and wait for BlackBerry aware for this complaint, maybe they will release next firmware update (10.3.3, 10.3.4, etc) or anything that fix everything
    2. Don't like the call lag keep persist, sell the BlackBerry devices that give call lag problem and buy (switch back) to Android (previously I was Android users, from my experience used LG G2, Sony Xperia Z C6602, Motorola RAZR XT910, Sony Xperia TX, Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, never face call lag problems)

Posted via CB10
    If I wanted to stick to Iphone or buy an android or a nokia I would never come to BB. I hate this! We cant downgrade :/ BUGS in 10.3 BUGS in 10.3.1 and STILL BUGS IN 10.3.2. I expect the same with .3 or .4
    08-05-15 03:14 PM
    If I wanted to stick to Iphone or buy an android or a nokia I would never come to BB. I hate this! We cant downgrade :/ BUGS in 10.3 BUGS in 10.3.1 and STILL BUGS IN 10.3.2. I expect the same with .3 or .4
    I honestly don't know how you keep getting yourself into trouble.

A clean install will take care of all of your "bugs".

I don't remember when or if I've ever had any unusual lags on any of my bb10 devices.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-05-15 03:27 PM
    Prince just do what I said... just make sure you do a full backup first and selectively restore or forget about restoring.

These bugs will not be fixed in my opinion because they are caused by the update screwing up somewhere
    08-05-15 05:42 PM
    This is a known issue with 10.3.1, I am also experiencing this...very annoying, makes the phone totally unreliable.
    Have a look at this:
    http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...inkId=15463173

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, I see it today. So they know this issue, suggest users to update OS 10.3.2 or later, makes user turn off vibration. Compared to my previous Android that I had ever used, no suggestion to turn off vibration because of phonre app delayed, and no phone app delayed I experienced when I used Android. Then now OS 10.3.2 doesn't fix the phone app delayed, means they can't fix the problem, no solution.

By reading many threads, makes me think, this phone app delayed problem exist in Z10 and Z30 a lot. The conclusion (my thinking), Z10 and Z30 are bad products. If they don't agree people said Z10 and Z30 are fail products, many bugs or defective because never can be fixed for that issue, they should talk, or release new update that fix everything, because they said they're the best secure smartphone.

Sony can give update firmware after users complaint overheating for Xperia Z3+, how about BlackBerry? Because too secure, so they think much until reach error level thinking. If they don't care, next time several consumers won't see BlackBerry smartphone again, they will choose Android, iOS, Windows Phone. In my region, most shops, 95% show their Android products, if there are consumer would like to buy mobile phone, the seller will 100% suggest Android. Several authorized mobile phone sellers don't sell BlackBerry devices again.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 12:31 AM
    I honestly don't know how you keep getting yourself into trouble.

A clean install will take care of all of your "bugs".

I don't remember when or if I've ever had any unusual lags on any of my bb10 devices.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    Clean install done.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 03:18 AM
    Prince just do what I said... just make sure you do a full backup first and selectively restore or forget about restoring.

These bugs will not be fixed in my opinion because they are caused by the update screwing up somewhere
    Just did a clean install. Everything is the same

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 03:19 AM
    Just did a clean install. Everything is the same

Posted via CB10
    Give yourself a break, if it doesn't work then it doesn't work. Maybe one day out of the blue, it gets better.
    08-06-15 06:05 AM
    Give yourself a break, if it doesn't work then it doesn't work. Maybe one day out of the blue, it gets better.
    What do you mean give myself a break? If I wanted a laggy device wouldnt I go for Android? I hate phones that lag.
    A clean install was supposed to fix this! This means the OS is buggy. 10.2.1 was much better.
    08-06-15 10:37 AM
    What do you mean give myself a break? If I wanted a laggy device wouldnt I go for Android? I hate phones that lag.
    A clean install was supposed to fix this! This means the OS is buggy. 10.2.1 was much better.
    The OS is not "buggy". My Z10s are flying on it - faster than ever. No issues at all.

I actually manage dozens of BB10 devices on three different networks. No problems.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, a clean install means you do not do a restore.

It's also good practice to keep at least 3GB free storage on the device. In addition, if your memory (not storage - memory) dips below around 550MB, you will start to experience some lag due to aggressive memory management. The solution is to close apps, or limit the number of Android apps installed on the device.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    der_mit likes this.
    08-06-15 10:47 AM
    A clean install might fix it, not suppose to fix it and only if you are lucky. Of cos 10.3 is buggy, everyone should know that by now. For the past weeks, the calender app that was working fine for months just closes itself when I edit entries in a forwarding date. Not very stable isn't it.
    08-06-15 10:57 AM
    The OS is not "buggy". My Z10s are flying on it - faster than ever. No issues at all.

I actually manage dozens of BB10 devices on three different networks. No problems.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, a clean install means you do not do a restore.

It's also good practice to keep at least 3GB free storage on the device. In addition, if your memory (not storage - memory) dips below around 550MB, you will start to experience some lag due to aggressive memory management. The solution is to close apps, or limit the number of Android apps installed on the device.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    My Z10 internal storage is more than 4,5 GB available, my free RAM is more than 500 MB. OS 10.3.2.2339, I did Sahesi 3 days ago, reload/reinstall phone.bar, someone had shared reload sys.phone.bar fix the issue. I had tried, the result now, not fix.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 04:35 AM
    My Z10 internal storage is more than 4,5 GB available, my free RAM is more than 500 MB. OS 10.3.2.2339, I did Sahesi 3 days ago, reload/reinstall phone.bar, someone had shared reload sys.phone.bar fix the issue. I had tried, the result now, not fix.
    At least you are convince that is not working. At some point, all these reinstalling, leaking, wiping, autoloadering will not change anything. Give it a rest, the phone is tired, just tired.
    08-14-15 11:13 AM
    It's like mine has gotten better with time. Seriously.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 06:48 PM
    Gosh! 10.3.2 is laggy and BS. I wonder how it works flawlessly with some people. Most of us really do have issues with the OS.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30 STA 100-2/10.3.2.798
    08-16-15 02:49 AM
    Gosh! 10.3.2 is laggy and BS. I wonder how it works flawlessly with some people. Most of us really do have issues with the OS.

Maybe people who dislike the phone app lag much, should left BlackBerry and buy Android. :-)
    I have given up with BlackBerry, I plan to buy Android when my budget is enough well later.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 03:11 AM
    Prince, I'm on 10.3.1 here in the UK. Tried everything to fix the lag but no luck. Then one day I was trying to connect my phone to blend and don't ask why but I entered the password incorrectly 10 times.

I was devastated, the phone went into security wipe. It took ages for it to complete, maybe a couple of hours. Well it definitely felt like hours. Anyway, the only option I had was to restore from a backup a couple of months back.

Once the back up was complete I had to customise the phone, I had lost 2 months worth of txt/bbm msg, contacts etc BUT the call dialer was back to normal with minimal to no delay and the same for call receiving. Literally when I answer a call I may get one vibration before I can speak.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 04:02 AM
    Hello there i don't know where to start.I am not such a bigg BB user i had 2 model now i have q10.I just do update and lost nice bigger 4 rows icons and get with 5 rows icon manu what i hate.Please can anybody tell me how to get back my phone from 10.3.1 to 10.2.1 ??? thank you a lot
    08-16-15 02:22 PM
    Hello there i don't know where to start.I am not such a bigg BB user i had 2 model now i have q10.I just do update and lost nice bigger 4 rows icons and get with 5 rows icon manu what i hate.Please can anybody tell me how to get back my phone from 10.3.1 to 10.2.1 ??? thank you a lot
    Use autoloader, find OS 10.2.1 in internet, download it then run it usng PC while your BlackBerry Z10 that connected to PC.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 05:39 PM
    Use autoloader, find OS 10.2.1 in internet, download it then run it usng PC while your BlackBerry Z10 that connected to PC.

Posted via CB10
    Cannot be done.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 07:13 AM
    Cannot be done.
    From 10.3.1? Yes it can... You just can't go back from 10.3.2.500+.
    08-18-15 09:37 AM
    Maybe people who dislike the phone app lag much, should left BlackBerry and buy Android. :-)
    I have given up with BlackBerry, I plan to buy Android when my budget is enough well later.

Posted via CB10
    Why have you given up in BlackBerry? I will never give up on BlackBerry I'll just wait for another update. The OS is a thousand times better than IOS and Android.

08-22-15 05:37 PM
    Prince, I'm on 10.3.1 here in the UK. Tried everything to fix the lag but no luck. Then one day I was trying to connect my phone to blend and don't ask why but I entered the password incorrectly 10 times.

I was devastated, the phone went into security wipe. It took ages for it to complete, maybe a couple of hours. Well it definitely felt like hours. Anyway, the only option I had was to restore from a backup a couple of months back.

Once the back up was complete I had to customise the phone, I had lost 2 months worth of txt/bbm msg, contacts etc BUT the call dialer was back to normal with minimal to no delay and the same for call receiving. Literally when I answer a call I may get one vibration before I can speak.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm... I wish I could do that. But What about all my contacts my data, Pics, Videos and all that other stuff. And if you backup and restore after the wipe it will be of no use. The lag will come back. So I can't start again. I'll live with the stupid laggy dialer. I wish there was an option to go back to my fav OS 10.2.1.3062

08-22-15 05:39 PM
    Why have you given up in BlackBerry? I will never give up on BlackBerry I'll just wait for another update. The OS is a thousand times better than IOS and Android.

The lag on phone dialer, delay after swipe left to answer incoming calls, slowest in check balance compare Android devices that I had ever used, all make me headache. I think BlackBerry don't care about this, if they do, better they give option on update OS to OS 10.3.3 or option to downgrade to OS 10.2. Since OS 10.3.2 I know can't go back. But if they want to give option, they can create an option to go back if they want. Yes it will not suit for BlackBerry because of security.
    I simply if they wany to apply this option, just say, "If you would like more secure, update your device to OS 10.3.3. If you would like insecure, you can go back (downgrade) your current device OS with this option. Do at your own risk."

So, people (users) will have option, want to keep secure and stay of phone lag or insecure by downgrade.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 01:51 AM
    Hmm... I wish I could do that. But What about all my contacts my data, Pics, Videos and all that other stuff. And if you backup and restore after the wipe it will be of no use. The lag will come back. So I can't start again. I'll live with the stupid laggy dialer. I wish there was an option to go back to my fav OS 10.2.1.3062

Prince, if you switch off sound of dial pad (sound that appears everytime you tap number on dial pad), it will no lag when tap number in dial pad after you receive incoming call, do a call, or cancel a call.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 09:20 AM
    That's funny because I had that tapping sound off before I updated to 10.3

I'm looking for the option to turn that off..can't find it. Grrr

This will be a great test to see if I lose the slight lag when answering phone.

Prince, if you switch off sound of dial pad (sound that appears everytime you tap number on dial pad), it will no lag when tap number in dial pad after you receive incoming call, do a call, or cancel a call.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 09:52 AM
70 123