Hi, I did a security wipe on my BlackBerry Passport SE & it lasted for 29hrs & got stuck on 97%...I got the solution to this problem by re-downloading the OS. Did it successfully but now I can't sign in to BlackBerry id, my username & password is correct (checked via PC), I've tried all the recommended solutions (create a new BlackBerry id, results in a loop that keeps going back to BlackBerry id page), did another security wipe still no luck, tried with BlackBerry link/blend/desktop manager, still doesn't work. It keeps showing 'unable to connect to BlackBerry id server (50504) Pls how do I fix it? Also, the BlackBerry Guardian doesn't connect to its server as well. Please HELP!!! Thanks
    10-04-16 05:52 PM
    Please do not post duplicate threads on the same issue. Your other threads have been Closed.

Good luck resolving your issue.
    10-04-16 06:53 PM
    Elite1 as I am a newbie, I didn't know I had done that...so instead of going all offensive, the least you could have done was help if you know how or direct me to where I can be helped.
    Multiple tabs opened & I assumed I was supposed to post on all.
    10-04-16 11:02 PM
    Did you delete your old BBID when creating a new one? If so, you have a brick.
    10-04-16 11:51 PM
    Did you delete your old BBID when creating a new one? If so, you have a brick.
    No, I didn't delete the old one. Even the new sign in didn't work...it still says unable to connect to the BlackBerry id server 50504
    10-06-16 12:08 AM