Since I updated my classic a couple of weeks ago to 10.3.3.1463 I have not been able to connect to BBLink on my PC. It wont connect sync or anything else. I did do a back up luckily before I did the update but now I cannot access the backup since my phone wont connect to my computer anymore. So I'm thinking I may have to do a factory reset to reinstall everything but I'm afraid to if I cant get to my backups......Any ideas on this one would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    03-21-17 11:01 AM
    - Uninstall Blend and Link and Drivers via the official way
    - clean the /library/application support folder under mac (and) OR the registry entries under windows everything even the drivers have to be gone
    - restart the computer
    - disable and virus or other utilities
    - freshly install blend (should have options for LINK and Drivers too)
    - don't use USB3 ports
    - change ports and cords

but if you are running the latest version of Windows 10... just might not work.
    03-21-17 12:50 PM
    Well I'm out of luck. I just did the tweak in Itunes and renamed the hidden file to make it work like I had previously done but no dice this time. Still doesn't connect to my PC that is running Win10.
    03-22-17 09:56 AM
    Well I'm out of luck. I just did the tweak in Itunes and renamed the hidden file to make it work like I had previously done but no dice this time. Still doesn't connect to my PC that is running Win10.
    Welcome to the club.... I don't have iTunes and I've tried everything, and just won't work with my version of Windows.
    Hammersteam likes this.
    03-22-17 12:56 PM
    I had similar issue and I installed fresh from another computer without itune and it worked.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 01:02 PM
    I find this post but don't know where but résolve issues

First: I went to the following link and followed the instructions to modify the iTunes file.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English

Second: I uninstalled the Blackberry 10 Desktop Software (that includes the Blackberry Link and Blackberry Blend.) Make sure you restart your computer after uninstalling the software to ensure that everything is removed from your system.

Third: I downloaded the Blackberry 10 Desktop Software (that includes the Blackberry Link and Blackberry Blend.) from the link below and reinstall it. (Make sure to first “save” the download to your computer; just in case you have to uninstall and reinstall again, because I had to uninstall and reinstall about five times before mine started working again normally.

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...BC38EADC8BCFFB...

Finally: After reinstalling the software, the system may ask you to sign into to Blackberry Account with your Blackberry ID and Password. After many months of not being able to sync my Blackberry Passport with my computer, or to backup the Passport to an external drive, I am pleased to announce that I am now able to do both … without the assistance of Research In Motion company! You may want to try it too … it worked for me, and it may or may not work for you. But I hope it works for you too!‎

lolo69 #welove&wheshare
    Hammersteam likes this.
    03-22-17 01:13 PM
    Before I jump through these hoops, has anyone tried this with a BB Classic? I've already done the ITunes tweak and it did not work. Uninstalling and reinstalling Link and Blend etc. is a bit of a hassle so I thought I'd ask before I spend the next 3-4 hours doing this stuff. Thanks in advance
    03-22-17 03:48 PM