Hi all. I'm very much enjoying my new Passport (had it a few weeks now). One thing I can't seem to get going, however, is accessing my photos on OneDrive. I've connected OneDrive to File Manager and see all my top level folders, but I can't see any of the folders in my Photos top level folder (there are a couple of hundred gigs of photos in there). Other top level folders (with documents or a few photos) can be opened and then the documents/photos can be accessed, just not the photos in my main repository. Any thoughts?
    02-17-15 12:02 PM
    Strange. Maybe you need to give it more time to list all of the folders? You said that you have lots of content. Maybe OneDrive needs a little more time to read and fetch the contents of your picture folder when you access it.

I too witness a bit of lag when entering folders with lots of data inside. I am no near couple of hundreds of gigs though so it always kicks in after few seconds. Maybe you need to give it more time.

Or maybe you have a file in that folder which corrupts the listing process and it stops? Hard to say.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 12:08 PM
    File Manager cloud access stinks and has for a long time. Period. End of story.

Use the Android App instead.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 05:38 PM
    There's a few of us in the forums who have been experiencing issues with Onedrive, myself included. It's gotten so bad that I can no longer log in to access my files. Once I grant access to the 'connect to onedrive' app the app force closes.
    Blackberry World has a lot of new reviews expressing this same issue and I believe the two may be related.

I can tell you that the Onedrive app from amazon force closes as well on the passport, so unlike the previous post, it's not an option.
    I've defaulted to using the browser to access my files until I know more about the situation.
    Others have pointed out that there's a great app in blackberry world call PlayCloud, which is a file manager with Onedrive access.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 05:53 PM
    AFAIK the more files it has to read the longer it takes. My videos folder has more data in it but fewer files than my photos, takes only a few seconds whereas the photos folder takes minutes. Pertains to Dropbox, Box, and RFA as well.
    jtv1 likes this.
    02-17-15 05:53 PM
    Kad6 No. I get the spinning circle for a while and then nothing.
    02-17-15 06:48 PM
    Lawguyman. Unfortunately the Android app isn't working.
    02-17-15 06:48 PM
    I defiantly recommend PlayCloud. Great app and is faster than the file manager app. I was having issues getting in my one drive earlier this week but last couple days it's working again.
    02-18-15 08:53 PM
    I had OneDrive and I loved it but when I realised that it would cause my device folder to stall (it hadn't yet) being cautious, I removed it.

My account is the MSO 365 and having the availability of 1TB was to much of a risk to take.

Am already using 12MB plus, today I've just finished updating to BB OS ver 10.3.1 + with 12.6GB used, and 15 updates in my BlackBerry World Apps to install. OneDrive click possibly be one of them.

It's such a pity we cannot enlargen our device storage.
    Please somebody don't say SD Card, as none of our BB Apps can be moved to our SD Card for my apps to work!!!

jtvberry
    02-19-15 06:51 PM
    For those on 10.3 still, an update was pushed out and it has fixed the log in problems

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 06:09 AM