I couldn't get a stable connection with Z10 from a MiFi device. A BB expert justified that by saying that they are unstable (moving) connection to begin with.
    Now the aspiring update 10.3.1 seem to follow the similar fate that is not shared by Android or iOS. I have to reset my WiFi connection every time I walk away 4.5 meters from my router.
    Can BB executives please allow those nerds a few FTEs to work out the issue? It is hell maddening.

My choice: Z10 for a year with the official OS and now on Z30 with the leaked 10.3.1. + Playbook.
    Last edited by indyaachen; 11-08-14 at 02:35 PM.
    nmduc073 and AdamThatsIt like this.
    11-08-14 10:14 AM
    I have never had a problem with home or office Wi-Fi connections (only with certain, public, hot-spots.) I have had my Z10 for nineteen months.
    der_mit and eldrover like this.
    11-08-14 10:59 AM
    So you're telling me that iOS doesn't suffer from Wi-Fi connection problems? I will assume you've never used an iOS device because let me assure you they have many Wi-Fi issues as I discover all the time whenever I travel and need to use different hotels' Wi-Fi.
    Also, if you're on 10.3.1, which is a beta by the way, you have no right to complain about any issues on CrackBerry. Instead, you should be giving BlackBerry this feedback through the proper channel: the Beta Zone.
    Let me say that I'm part of the Beta Zone and have loaded every leaked and official OS on my device and I've never had any Wi-Fi issue so my assumption is that the problem is compatibility with certain routers.
    11-08-14 11:00 AM
    All users do not seem to be having this same problem, can you share what equipment you are using so we know what to possibly avoid?
    der_mit likes this.
    11-08-14 11:00 AM
    What is MiFi? Is this something new or a typo?

Posted with my BlackBerry Z10!
    11-08-14 11:37 AM
    Wifi works fine for me everywhere, I never had any problems

BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-3
    11-08-14 11:49 AM
    What is MiFi? Is this something new or a typo?

It's a hotspot network. Basically a portable router that uses carrier network for outside connection instead of cable, phone lines, or satellite. Usually needs carrier subscription.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-08-14 12:37 PM
    So you're telling me that iOS doesn't suffer from Wi-Fi connection problems? I will assume you've never used an iOS device because let me assure you they have many Wi-Fi issues as I discover all the time whenever I travel and need to use different hotels' Wi-Fi.
    Also, if you're on 10.3.1, which is a beta by the way, you have no right to complain about any issues on CrackBerry. Instead, you should be giving BlackBerry this feedback through the proper channel: the Beta Zone.
    Let me say that I'm part of the Beta Zone and have loaded every leaked and official OS on my device and I've never had any Wi-Fi issue so my assumption is that the problem is compatibility with certain routers.
    Indeed. I've used the Wi-Fi at my car service centre on my Z10 since I got it. Took my iPad last time and it couldn't complete the DHCP hand shake.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 12:45 PM
    I have never had WiFi problems on any of the BB10 devices I have used. Only used Cisco based routers. Other routers made by others may have problems as they don't adhere to the standards like Cisco does.
    11-08-14 01:34 PM
    i got imense problems with my android 1+1 and wifi but never had a single issue with my Z10 or Z30
    11-08-14 01:43 PM
    While the Beta Zone feedback idea is genuinely good idea, here are just a few examples for those who come out swinging the bat every time an user has less than praise for every ... xxx ...thing blackberry does ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-error-909783/
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...d/td-p/2760969

No one is torturing me to stay with BB, I am using the insane democracy to stay with it out of my free will. So, ... geniuses ... please take it easy. I personally use Z30+Playbook+Galaxy Tab and have iOS+iPad around to compare the performances during crisis. A few like me have reported the same issue on 10.3.1.1016 findings and fixes thread.
    11-08-14 02:33 PM
    Why do you have to reset it. I have saved connections all over south fl and as soon as i am within range I am connected. When i am out of range its disconnected.
    11-08-14 02:55 PM
    What's the point of your post? You're not asking for help. Just venting?
    11-08-14 03:02 PM
    I'm on 10.3.1.1016 (I think that's the latest leaked OS) and I have connectivity issues with WiFi. Or more accurately I get the alerts that I've lost connection but it reconnects immediately. But that's new on this leak, never had the issue before.

Posted via CB10
    ariva1 likes this.
    11-08-14 03:02 PM
    change ur mifi from aes to aes type 2.
    11-08-14 03:04 PM
    I usually get a better WIFI signal than my wife's iPhone 4s

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 03:05 PM
    I'm on 10.3.1.1016 (I think that's the latest leaked OS) and I have connectivity issues with WiFi. Or more accurately I get the alerts that I've lost connection but it reconnects immediately. But that's new on this leak, never had the issue before.
    Yet you didn't start a thread to criticize BlackBerry engineers? Why? Because you know you're running on leaked software, the same version as the OP? Can the OP claim to be shocked with the responses he/she's been getting?
    11-08-14 03:13 PM
    While the Beta Zone feedback idea is genuinely good idea, here are just a few examples for those who come out swinging the bat every time an user has less than praise for every ... xxx ...thing blackberry does ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-error-909783/
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...d/td-p/2760969

No one is torturing me to stay with BB, I am using the insane democracy to stay with it out of my free will. So, ... geniuses ... please take it easy. I personally use Z30+Playbook+Galaxy Tab and have iOS+iPad around to compare the performances during crisis. A few like me have reported the same issue on 10.3.1.1016 findings and fixes thread.
    Those are the key words as I too have not had any issues with wifi on any of my Blackberry 10 devices
    11-08-14 05:37 PM
    I've has this problem which seems to be dependant on the router. Older routers seem to be the issue. Newer routers no problem. I think it's a frequency problem though I'm not sure.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 07:06 PM
    I've has this problem which seems to be dependant on the router. Older routers seem to be the issue. Newer routers no problem. I think it's a frequency problem though I'm not sure.

Posted via CB10
    I wonder if it has something to do with draft N versus N.

11-08-14 07:21 PM
    I have the same issue with the weak wifi signal in my office and at home. It occurred after the leak 10.3.0.1154. I hope the new leak to solve it with my Q5.
    I also read some complains with the same issue in some BB threads in my country.
    11-09-14 08:38 AM
    With security set to WPA2 AES my passport is flawless. Anything else, Fuhgettaboutit

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 02:42 PM
    Only solution atm is to turn off mobile data when you are in vicinity of troublesome router. I am having similar problems with different routers, but less with each update/leak

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:33 PM
    On the 10.3.1 leak I am using, I find that disabling automatic connections to established WAPs has stopped my wifi from disconnecting. For security, you shouldn't use automatic connections.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 03:58 AM
    On the 10.3.1 leak I am using, I find that disabling automatic connections to established WAPs has stopped my wifi from disconnecting. For security, you shouldn't use automatic connections.

Posted via CB10
    Can you tell me how to do it in your BB device, please?
    11-10-14 07:49 AM
30 12