Right, so many times that I try to open conversations, e-mails, sms, facebook, twitter or any item from the hub, it doesn't even open them! It looks like it will, leaves me hanging 5-10 seconds and nothing! Try again!

This problem has been going on ever since I got my BB10, I'm currently on a 10.3 leak and it doesn't seem to get any better, out of rage I just swapped my BlackBerry for my iPhone and I don't plan on going back (yeah, right, tomorrow I'll be turning on my Q10 again).

Anyway, I just wanted to rant as I'm pretty pissed off about it, how hard can it be to have a fully functional hub after 1 year of BlackBerry 10? The important thing is to know if I'm not alone on this, anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Coffee Shampoo; 05-31-14 at 12:02 PM.
    05-31-14 11:46 AM
    Ranting about an os that isn't meant for public release? Just great.
    05-31-14 11:49 AM
    Did you even read? I said this is happening since I got my Q10 back in September... do you seriously believe I had 10.3 when I got my Q10?

Please, spare us your attempts to be a smart-mouth.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 11:51 AM
    Just buy a new phone then.. problem solved

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 12:03 PM
    He's right, this happens from time to time. It's annoying
    Jimberry Storm likes this.
    05-31-14 12:04 PM
    I've had my BB10 since T-Mobile Business launch and of all the issues I was faced with, I've never experienced lag or non responsive from the hub. Don't get me wrong, I do deal with some bugs, but nothing that would make me switch. I'm currently using my Z30 running 10.3 and it's still a great experience. I'm not sure why it's happening to your device, but, what ever device you choose please enjoy it. Get what works for you and your day to day.
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    05-31-14 12:07 PM
    Just buy a new phone then.. problem solved

Posted via CB10
    Maybe I went a little over the edge with my rant because everyone's just replying with flaming and insults, if I need to apologize for that, then I'm sorry, but please, quit replying like little kids.

I bet you didn't read the part where I switched phones, so I don't really know what you're trying to achieve with your reply, please, read before answering.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 12:09 PM
    I've had my BB10 since T-Mobile Business launch and of all the issues I was faced with, I've never experienced lag or non responsive from the hub. Don't get me wrong, I do deal with some bugs, but nothing that would make me switch. I'm currently using my Z30 running 10.3 and it's still a great experience. I'm not sure why it's happening to your device, but, what ever device you choose please enjoy it. Get what works for you and your day to day.
    Do you do anything to give it maintenance? I just delete conversations every now and then but it doesn't seem to help, at all!

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 12:10 PM
    Do you do anything to give it maintenance? I just delete conversations every now and then but it doesn't seem to help, at all!

Posted via CB10
    Swipe down three times from top right to restart hub

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808
    05-31-14 12:12 PM
    Right, so many times that I try to open conversations, e-mails, sms, facebook, twitter or any item from the hub, it doesn't even open them! It looks like it will, leaves me hanging 5-10 seconds and nothing! Try again!

This problem has been going on ever since I got my BB10, I'm currently on a 10.3 leak and it doesn't seem to get any better, out of rage I just swapped my BlackBerry for my iPhone and I don't plan on going back (yeah, right, tomorrow I'll be turning on my Q10 again).

Anyway, I just wanted to rant as I'm pretty pissed off about it, how hard can it be to have a fully functional hub after 1 year of BlackBerry 10? The important thing is to know if I'm not alone on this, anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    Interesting your mention this. I've been increasingly running into this same issue in the HUB both on the Z30 and Z10. BBM has been a major one, but sometimes it happens with text messages as well. I don't use social feeds so I don't know about those but I'd suspect the same thing happens, especially since you are reporting it here.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 12:13 PM
    I think the first question to ask you is what were the things you did to get it resolved in the first place before you decided to switch back to iOS?

Z30 - The BlackBerry Experience
    05-31-14 12:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Opening conversations from the hub for me takes a couple seconds. Which means there is a pause for a couple of seconds before any conversation opens. My BBOS device used to open any damn thing at the click of a button. And here BB10 with all the RAM and processing power can't open conversations in one go. Sad if u ask me.
    Sergiu1337 likes this.
    05-31-14 12:23 PM
    I think the first question to ask you is what were the things you did to get it resolved in the first place before you decided to switch back to iOS?

That's indeed a good question, this is what I've tried:

-Restarting the hub
    -Restarting the phone (hard reset)
    -Deleting nearly every message

Now, the latest seemed to have helped but the problem comes back quickly. I can't think of a reason why that's happening, and I just discovered my sister in law has the same problem with her Z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 12:24 PM
    We need to determine whether the problem is from the handset itself, carrier, or setting.
    The hub works for me as intended.
    Texts, Facebook, email, LinkedIn, Bbm, notifications it always takes me to the appropriate area.
    So do they all act the same?

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    05-31-14 12:25 PM
    Why is everyone attacking him? IT HAPPENS, whether you like it or not! You need to face it and BlackBerry needs to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960, Vector-SS, Rello and 6 others like this.
    05-31-14 12:27 PM
    Did it work when you first got the phone?

05-31-14 12:27 PM
    Did it work when you first got the phone?

I ran into the issue when I first got it too, but it didn't happen as often as it does now. I've wiped my phone like 5 times throughout the time I've had it, and it doesn't seem to help much.

Sometimes it even happens after wiping the phone, with 0 apps, just built-in. It seems more like software though.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 12:32 PM
    Never had that problem on either my Z10, Z30, Q10 or my Q5
    Gugui1969 likes this.
    05-31-14 12:40 PM
    Why is everyone attacking him? IT HAPPENS, whether you like it or not! You need to face it and BlackBerry needs to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    Because the way he wrote the post and topic title. It's that simple

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808
    wizkid313 likes this.
    05-31-14 12:42 PM
    I think this is an issue with specific software releases. I'm on the 10.3 SDK now, but I didn't experience any problems on 10.2.1.3175, either. Earlier builds of 10.2.1 sometimes did this to me.

Posted via CB10
    codeslinga likes this.
    05-31-14 12:46 PM
    Happens on and off for me, i have noticed that it is mostly after a restart though. Letting the device restart and giving it about 5 min to get "normal" before doing anything usually gets rid of the problem for me, don't mind this much since I rarely ever have to restart the device

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 12:46 PM
    Blackberry just has so many problems it's not even funny. Still love my z30 tho!

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 12:59 PM
    I ran into the issue when I first got it too, but it didn't happen as often as it does now. I've wiped my phone like 5 times throughout the time I've had it, and it doesn't seem to help much.

Sometimes it even happens after wiping the phone, with 0 apps, just built-in. It seems more like software though.

Posted via CB10
    Is it still under warranty? You may want to get another one.

I don't seem to have this issue. I do have the loose battery causing restart but adding support with a small piece of paper has solved the problem.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 12:59 PM
    That's indeed a good question, this is what I've tried:

-Restarting the hub
    -Restarting the phone (hard reset)
    -Deleting nearly every message

Now, the latest seemed to have helped but the problem comes back quickly. I can't think of a reason why that's happening, and I just discovered my sister in law has the same problem with her Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Wow....Those are just the things I was having in mind to tell you to do.
    Would have also asked you to reload the OS but looking at the things you've done, I don't think that would work either.
    I have ran every update available and never encountered this problem.
    I hope someone who's had it before and resolved can come up and tell you what to do.

05-31-14 01:06 PM
    Are you using an SD card? Maybe something odd happening with it?

Might also experiment with taking out the Sim card, turning off wifi, etc. Something to try and narrow down the cause.
    kbz1960 and southlander like this.
    05-31-14 01:16 PM
129 123 ...