Agree with op

But the second 2 points should be options

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    I can get on board with that. Don't just remove the features.
    12-10-14 07:45 PM
    If you wanna Silence a call, try the volume keys. I always use them. It works on my 10.2.1. Don't know about 10.3.

Posted via CB10

It does work, but I just don't like having to fumble for the keys and accidently hit the mute key and unmute my music in the middle of a meeting.
    12-10-14 07:49 PM
    I don't know about .821, but this actually started with 10.2.1, and you still can't in 10.3.1.1154. So, this is not new.

However, there is a way around it. You have to start a song or something in the media player, you can even pause it, then lock the phone, then you can take a screenshot of the lock screen by simultaneously pressing the up and down volume buttons. This trick does still work with .1154.
    I can screen shot my lock screen. I have 10.3.1.1154
    12-10-14 07:52 PM
    Ironically, it seems that BB10 features are making their way to other platforms. Motorola Connect allows me to read and send SMS messages on my Moto X from a Google Chrome browser. Not anywhere near BB Blend in functionality, but it's coming. Apple is doing the same thing with iPhones and OS X.

Sent from my Moto X 2nd Gen
    12-10-14 08:13 PM
    What do you mean by "index"? That alphabet list on the right edge where you can drag to the letter you're looking for? I still have that in 1154.

Posted via CB10
    It's there, but I noticed it was removed from when you want to link contacts. Now, you get a search bar.
    12-11-14 11:05 AM
    I think that the solution would be to make double tap on a screen to mute the call sound instead of removing this feature..
    12-11-14 07:17 PM
    Be aware, this is going to be a long post methinks..

I don't know about .821, but this actually started with 10.2.1, and you still can't in 10.3.1.1154. So, this is not new.

However, there is a way around it. You have to start a song or something in the media player, you can even pause it, then lock the phone, then you can take a screenshot of the lock screen by simultaneously pressing the up and down volume buttons. This trick does still work with .1154.
    Okay, just calm down there, your opinion doesn't automatically make it right. It comes down to how you've installed past OS's.

Many of those who use Autoloaders and avoid restoring from Link backups will notice that the Lockscreen works just fine for taking screenshots without any sort of workaround.

That's just how it is, with the exception of many users who have just upgraded as the OS's came out. I won't say it's an uncommon issue because many have reported it on CB, but it is a known cause.

Works fine on my Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.1154.
    As well as my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418.

The problem with this is that I accidently hit the mute button and play the music.

It was so much easier to tap the screen.

I felt this was one of the features that set BB apart. A lot of people I showed that too loved it. They didn't have to fumble around with keys or a tiny virtual button
    Yes it was. I definitely agree with everyone that they should bring it back, but only as an option this time, disabled by default. The main issues that were reported to them were that too many users were accidentally muting calls and notifications because of it since it was on by default.

Really the solution should have been to disable it by default, but instead they just removed it altogether..

For camera, I like the button. I had too many unintended takes. But let's say we should have choice.. make it an option.

Posted via CB10
    I definitely agree! Take it to a poll with the users, try running different ideas out with the Beta OS crew, just try something better than just removing it altogether and hoping it's a good idea! This is reminding me of Flash all over again and that OS (10.3.1) isn't even officially out yet! Don't get me started on that..

What they should do, if anything, in my opinion, is make it an option in the Camera. Make it so that there's the "tap anywhere to shoot", "tap the button ", and an option I'd like that somewhat between the two, is tap the button or tap with two fingers anywhere on the screen. Just something, at least give us options there BlackBerry!

Now OP, i agree with your first point at least, they should definitely bring back the selecting of individual text.. it's annoying to say the least.

One bug that's driving me up the wall on my Passport is that a lot of the time when I copy something, the context menu never appears to let me paste it! I usually have to close the app and restart it, and when multiquoting on CB10 (which you have to do manually), this becomes a very tedious task..

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    Last edited by D3C0D3R; 12-12-14 at 11:17 AM.
    12-12-14 11:07 AM
    So new BBM rolled out...

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/22531423

I didn't install it, but I'm pretty sure it ruins the emoticon flow

Wouldn't be so bad if u could uninstall sticker packs, sort the list or if it always remembered where you left off

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-12-14 12:26 PM
58 123