Hello guys,

Have a question, rather an issue happening in my Q10 - 10.3.1.797 and it's troubling me.

I have my Box app set to sync all pictures and videos to my online box account. In 10.2.1, everything goes smoothly. However a week ago I discovered that after 10.3, the box.com app doesn't work. It does sync my pictures, but not all, and sometimes it doesn't.

One more think, yesterday I got my hands on the Photo Uploader app thanks to the HUGE giveaway apps from developer (yay, thanks a bunch guys) and I set my phone to sync to the folder photos on Box.com (the folder that Blackberry created itself for syncing). However the file manager can't load up the folder. It keeps spinning and doesn't show anything. Is that a problem, because with the folder videos, everything runs fine. I had like 3,1 GB of photos and somewhere 3k images on that folder.

Please give me some insight of the issue and let me know that I am not alone facing this. My media card is almost full and I would like a full backup online before delete stuffs to make room for more images.

Thanks
    10-25-14 09:45 PM
    Not alone in sync issues for Box, and not just 10.3 -- I'm on 10.2.1 on Z10, and sometimes I have gaps of weeks in photos not being uploaded to Box. There seems to be no rhyme or reason -- just weeks' worth of photos missing from Box. Opening the Box app on the phone itself indicates everything is up-to-date, and automatic uploads is turned On for both pictures and videos (I've never changed that from the first time I set it.) I have 'Use Mobile Network' off, however, so it will only work while connected to wi-fi (which is available and on at least 8-12 hours per day). I wish I could rely on this working always, but apparently not.
    02-10-15 02:40 PM